chapter two

Hey! This book still exists and I didn't drop off of the face of the earth! I'm gonna work on this book super hard this month so I can catch up, just for you guys so it would help if you commented and voted as much as you can <3

ALSO, would you guys want a character ask?

θθ2

Luke: you look nice today Michael ;-)
Received at 11:32

I smiled at my phone, looking up from my lunch table, meeting Luke's gaze from a few tables away. I winked, shielding my phone from Ashton who'd been sitting next to me.

"Who ya texting?" The hazel eyed boy asked with his mouth full of food. I rolled my eyes at him, putting my phone in my pocket.

"No one. Swallow your food." I snapped playfully. I got up and dumped my tray and returned to my spot by Ashton, surprised when a familiar blonde was sitting in the seat across from mine. I hid my smirk and bumped shoulders with Ashton, letting him shove me back.

"Hey.. Luke is it?" I played dumb, trying to throw his brother off a bit. The blonde nodded, smiling.

"You need a ride little brother?" Ashton asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, Calum is ditching me to get ready for his date." Luke stated, rolling his eyes while picking at his thumb nail. "He's been out with this chick like four times this week." Ashton looked down and chuckled, blushing lightly. I wouldn't have seen it if I want paying attention, but he seemed bashful for a split second.

"If you're cool with hanging out with Michael for a few hours, I've got a study group tonight because I failed that sports history test and Mike is staying the night cause his mum isn't home this weekend." Luke bit his lip and smirked at me before saying that'd it'd be fine.

---

"So, I'll be back as soon as I can, but don't wait up." Ashton yelled quickly as he left the house, leaving me all alone with Luke, who'd been leaning against the counter.

"I'm gonna shower but then how about we watch a movie? I've got Deadpool taped." Luke suggested, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled and nodded as I plopped down against the couch. "Dope, I'll be out soon." He winked and slipped his shirt over his head.

→→→

"Shit, Luke." I grunted, pulling him closer to my crotch as we made out on his couch. My mouth latched to his jaw while he clutched my T-shirt, whimpering at the tight grip I had on his hips.
"See I knew we werent gonna make it through the night without doing this." The blonde mumbled, earning a quiet laugh from me.

"Luke! Michael? I'm back!" Ashton yelled through the house. Luke's eyes widened and he jumped off of me, covering his boner with his hands.

"How aren't you hard?!" He whisper yelled at me, squeezing his hard on.

"I've learned to control myself." The boy ran upstairs after my answer. Ashton soon walked in, plopping next to me on the couch before pressing play on the TV.

"Yes! Deadpool!" He giggled, throwing an arm around my shoulders. "Why does it look like you just got a hand job?" I knew he was referring to the messy hair, flushed cheeks and wrinkled clothing.

"Ah, Ryan Reynolds was looking fine so," I waved my right hand, wiggling my fingers. "I did just get a hand job. From myself."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "I would be disgusted but I got off twelve minutes ago in my car."

I cringed but laughed, slouching into his side before dozing off into sleep.

↓↓↓

Yo.

Okay, I know it's short and I know it sucks but I felt SO bad for not updating this in 4764482 years.

Lmao this is probably my most successful book and I can't seem to be bothered to write new chapters??

Nah, I've added it to my update schedule so I promise, this'll get up and running again soon!

Peace