Chapter 26

Belle's (POV)

"Ugh! I've gained like 20 pounds!" I screamed running out of the bathroom to Nicole, Julia, and Megan. 

"Maybe Josh should stop treating you to surprise dinners!" Julia laughed. I gave her the death stare.

"That's only twice a wee-." I started and then ran to the bathroom to throw my guts up. "God dammit! Josh gave me that fucking flu he had last week!" I yelled once I was done. 

"awe, honey...come sit!" Megan said leading me to the couch and putting a blanket over me. 

"I can't be sick though! Josh and my one year anniversary is in one week and I have things to do...not to mention doctors appointments!" I argued. 

"You'll be fine! Just go to sleep for now and we will see how you are in the morning." Nicole said. I gave in and fell asleep.

Josh's (POV) 

"Grow some fucking balls man!" Matt yelled me.

"I have a plan! Calm your tits!" I yelled back.

 ________________________________________________________

.oO One week time lapse Oo.

Belle's (POV)

 So i'm sick. My usual routine: wake up, throw up, eat and be fine for the rest of the day. Today is mine and Josh's 1 year anniversary and I have my damn physical this morning. I grab my keys and head out to the doctors.  

*At the doctors*

The doctor pulled the needle full of my blood out. I'm not the best with needles, lets get that straight. 

"Okay, Miss. Salvatore. I will see you results to see how healthy you are in about an hour." The doctor said to me. 

"Okay." I said walking out into the waiting room. I took a seat and let my swore feet have a break. 

"Miss. Salvatore!" The nurse called causing me to wake up. I guess i'm really that tired. I walked back into the doctors office and took a seat.

"I have your results." The doctor said to me. 

"and...?" I bugged him to continue.

"Congratulations, Isabella. You're going to be a mom. You're 2 months pregnant." He told me. I could feel the sweat coming down from my head. Pregnant.  "Isabella! Are you okay?" The doctor asked me. 

"F-fine." I stuttered. 

Josh is just going to have to deal with it. I'm having this kid wheather he likes it or not. 

"I need to go." I told the doctor. "Thank you." I said walking away. 

I rushed home and found Nicole sitting on the couch. 

"Where's Josh?" I asked her.

"He's just doing a few things before the show tonight." She told me. Shit... I completely forgot Josh is having a show tonight and then is taking me out for dinner. 

"Will he be back?" I asked her.

"He told me to bring you to the show, he'll meet us there." She told me. I collapsed on the couch. "What's wrong Belle?" She asked rubbing my back as I started crying. 

"I don't have the flu." I cried.

"Isn't that a good thing?" She asked me. 

"No...sort of... I don't know." I sobbed.