Rumors

The next morning the rumors have been flying around school about the incident.Whilst walking to school Jeff found himself on the floor and two boys in front of him " I heard you stabbed your dad" one of the boys said laughing " I wonder did you stabbed your moth..." you leave my mum out of this you jerk Jeff interrupted the boys both laughed and punched Jeff in the face leaving him with two bleeding sides the boys ran to school laughing. When Jeff got into the school building he went to the public toilets straight away to wash the blood from his face. Once he got there a girl was washing her hands when she looked up she said in a kind voice " are you ok ?" Yeah I'm fine I just got punch by two people said Jeff washing his face " I hope you get better JEFF she said in a cold voice then left. It was nearly break and Jeff couldn't wait because he got too see Jane and Jack. Ring Ring as the bell went Jeff got all his stuff and ran out of the classroom looking out of a window Jeff saw Jane and Jack getting beaten up by a two or three people. Jeff was mad now he ran towards one of the bully and wrestle him down then started to kick him the other two grabbed Jeff's wrist then pinned him against a tree with a sharp branch piercing his back then re bully stood up looking Jeff in a mad look with a bleeding lip. The bully starting punching Jeff in the stomach Jeff throwing up blood. Jeff looking at jack and Jane they were looking at him back terrified then one of his wrist came loose punching them all in the face running towards his family throwing Jane over his shoulder then jack beside his side using his left arm for support then running away from the bullies.