Double Date.

I woke up to a nice smell from the kitchen that was making my mouth water, I'm guessing Justin was cooking. That was good thing because I was hungry also, I put on my robe and went downstairs to find a shirtless Justin cooking breakfast for us. He looked at me and said "Goodmorning babe" and kissed me on my forhead.

I say "Whatcha cooking babe?" while hugging him from behind. "Pancakes, eggs, and bacon" I licked my lips at what he said, those were all my favorites. I got off of him and decided to go watch some TV while my breakfast was getting ready. I turned on the TV and all I heard was "Famous Popstar Justin Bieber seen going in Mysterious Girls house, hm? Couple?"

I got aggarvated and went back to my room and got back in my bed, I was tired of the papparizi always following me and Justin around. I snapped out of my thoughts because it was Justin holding a bed and breakfast platform for me, he came and brought it to me and I said "Thank you babe" "Your welcome" and then with that he gently pecked my lips.

Justin came and sat beside me and said "Why did you leave the living room?" "I saw the papparazi talking about me and you and it made me mad so I went in the room to calm down" "Babe, that's the price of being Justin Bieber's girlfriend" I'm glad he told me that, I had to get over the fact that there always gonna be someone watching our every move to go and brodcast it to the media. But they were kinda getting annoying.

After that, we ate in silence. I went to go take a shower and I came out to find Justin sleep in my bed, I took my clothes and tip toed into the living room to change. He was not about to see my exposed body yet.

After a few hours went by and Justin still wasn't awake yet I decided to call my bestfriend Marbeth, I picked up my phone and called her. It rang a few timeas and then she answered saying "Hello?" "Hey girl, wyd today?" "Nothing girl, just hanging with Harry. You wanna hang?" "Yesss girl, come to my house" "Okay girl, I'll be there in a few"

An hour passed by and my doorbell rung. I looked in my peephole and she was finally there with her boyfriend Harry, he was nice and I loved his hair. I'm pretty sure him and Justin would make good friends, I hear footsteps coming from downstairs and then Marbeth asks "Who's that? Justin?" "Yeah girl, I'm guessing he done woke up from his nap, that nigga is always sleeping" she chuckled.

Justin came and said "Who's this?" he smiled. I introduced him to Marbeth and Harry. Justin and Harry decided to play some video games while me and Marbeth went to the kitchen to go talk to eachother, as soon as she sat me down she looked so happy and then she said "So, did Justin ask you out yet?" "Yeah, yesterday to be exact" "Awwwww" she said it very loud and she seemed so happy for me.

The boys turned around to see what we were talking about, they started at us for like 10 minutes just trying to figure out every detail on what we were saying. Then Justin finally opens his mouth up to say "What's so funny?" "Oh, nothing" Justin was so nosey, but it was cute.

After they were done playing video games Marbeth came out her mouth and said "Lets go on a double date at McDonalds, the one with the play place though! That would be fun right?" "YEAH!" everyone shouted. Me and Marbethawent into my room and then we went into the bathroom and since she already had her hair done she decided that she wanted to do my hair.

Marbeth did my hair and some big bouncy curls, I knew Justin had liked them because I had them that way when I first met him, she went into my closet and said "DAAAAMN!" "What is it Marbeth?" "Girl, you got so many clothes!" "Good, can you pick me out an outfit?" "Sure"

Marbeth got me an Hollister T shirt and some Hollister jeans and some flip flops. She put on my makeup for me and then I got dressed, I came out of the bathroom and Marbeth's jaw dropped and then said "Damn girl, your goregous!" "Thanks" "You welcome, Justin won't be able to keep his hands off of you!" I laughed and then went downstairs.

The boys were sitting on the couch waiting for us and then Harry said "Dang, y'all girls take too long to get ready. We been waiting all damn day!" I laughed, if he was a girl he would know the struggles and how long it took us to get all dolled up for men.

We all got in the car and drove to McDonalds, I let Justin order my food while me and Marbeth sat down at our table waiting for the boys to come back. Finally Justin and Harry came back with me and Marbeth's food. Marbeth slapped Harry and said "Damn, it took you that long to get my food" He laughed and then gently pecked her lips.

I said "Y'all are so lovey dovey and all over eachother!" They both chuckled and started eating there food. Justin and me at in silence, the food was so good that I didn't even want to talk, I just wanted to pay attention to the food and that's all.

After we were all done eating Marbeth said "Lets go to the playhouse!" Suprisingly, there were no kids in there so we went in there, I took my shoes off and ran to the slide, I was hiding from Justin even though I know he was going to find me one way or another. I went into this small space and then I heard footsteps.

The footsteps were Justin, he crawled in that tiny space with me and said "Found you" and gently pecked my lips, I opened my mouth wider inviting him to stick his tongue in my mouth. He got the hint and did. We were french kissing and I was biting his lips and he was biting mine, we got interrupted by Marbeth and Harry laughing and saying "Eww get a room" we went down on the slide and put our shoes on, we went back to my place.

Marbeth suggested that we should have a sleepover, wow, this should be fun I think to myself. We all make litle forts and get our laptops and watch netflix and cuddle. Me and Justin decided to watch The Notebook we watched it for like 30 minutes and then Justin said "Woooo, it's getting hot in here!" and took of his shirt with reveaeld his toned 8 pack.

I layed on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair, "Goodnight babe" Justin says and I said "Goodnight babe" and then I fall asleep. Even though my day started off not so good, it ended good because I was having fun with my baby and that's all that matters.

(follow my twitter: @jxtinsoreo