Organs

Where am I? Am I?...... where...?!

You open your eyes. You see people going crazy, people telling you to stay calm.

What is happening?

Your sight gets blurry everytime. Its really hard to breath. But there was 1 person's voice you reconized. You didn't know who but it seemed to familliar. You think.

It isn't Kaneki, it isn't Touka. ... who?

A voice that you missed, a voice that was in your head.

*gasp*

Your tears come out, people around you is confused. "Are you hurt? Are you okay? Please wait, the team dotor is coming soon" people tell you. You realized, you were in the hospital. But I wasn't the hospital, the life, the doctor you cared. It was the voice.

That voice that helped your life.

Mom???!

But everything was so blurry. You didn't even remeber how she even looked like. Dotors screaming for organs, you don't know what was happening. But that voice you knew offered " ill donate them"

Donate what? Is she actually my mom? No.way I thought she was dead!

The dotors made your blood stop dripping, put more blood into you. But you were still dizzy.

The dotor tells you

"looks like whatever you did, your organs are damaged so we need a new one. Please stay in the hospital until we are done with this" the dotor says.

Then... did Touka damage my ghoul organs? Is that why it wouldn't heal?

Then she comes. That voice. Your eye sight is clear now, you look right into her.

"Did we ever EVER met each other?" You ask.

"Oh don't be silly [ Y / n ]!"

.....?

The women gives you a hug. Her hug was warm as a teddy bear's, you were relaxed.

"Im sorry [ Y / n ] - chan."

Who and what is she?