025|your first.

I just need a chick I can grind with and shine with and spend every dime with and ball 'til it's over.

Swear that ass you got behind, you got me standing at attention like a soldier..

Now tell me what I gotta do to make you mine for a lifetime?
We could make money all day, making love 'til the nighttime, yeah

If we ever fell in love, girl, I'd do it right the first time
In one try..
--

Mama Te

"Another one?"

I went to the precinct to file a missing persons report on Seoul. Also to get Sada out.

This wouldn't be the first time for Seoul and it'll probably be the last if she goes to jail.

Lord, be a fence.

I can't help anyone that doesn't want to help themselves; but Seoul's my child, my first born, and I don't understand where I went wrong.

She is my child, first.

Although she's 35 years old, she'll always be my baby, even if we don't see eye to eye on her choices.

"Yup, Sheriff please find her. I wouldn't want her to wound up somewhere.."

The thought shook me up.

It's been two weeks and Seoul still hasn't been home. Malaia's been left without breast milk therefore we had to get formula—which was our last resort.

Damion and Sada practically lived here because they visited her so much.

As did Seoul's friends, Bobby and Rose.

They were very peculiar characters.

The young lady, Rose—moved suspiciously. She'd never respond to her name automatically, she seemed to always snoop around, and I didn't like the way she stared at Roland and Damion.

Roland is my man and I will pound down on her young ass.

And Damion is my future son-in-law whether anyone knew it or not but Mama Te always peeps.

I'd have to tell both Asada and Damion my opinion on those scaly wags in my baby's house.

The Bobby boy, was unexaggerately weird.
--
Asada

"I've made breakfast!"

I don't understand why they were still staying here to be quite frank—they've overstayed their welcome.

I didn't want to seem like an asshole.

"So when are you guys leaving?"

They looked at each other and nodded then suddenly the doorbell rang, "I'll be back.."

Xavier?

"What the hell?"

Out of all fucking people.
No—out of all fucking weeks!

My week is jam packed!

I'm going back to work, I'm planning a surprise party for Dam', and Seoul's court bullshit!