One Ball, Two people.

*-* First Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic~ 

Hope you Enjoy! :>

~~~

>>Marinette's Pov

Another Day saved, Another day of trying to know what's been going on in class while Me and Chat Noir Save Paris.

The mayor came rushing towards us when I was about to Leave, "Ladybug, Chat Noir. Would you like to attend a Ball on Valentines? There's a Ball held at the Grand Hall for Valentines, It would be an Honor if both of you could come." He pleaded.

Me and Chat exchanged looks and Nodded, "That's a Purrfect idea." Chat grinned, The mayor Smiled.

"We'll be expecting you to be there at 6 pm," The Mayor smiled and we both nodded. When we heard beeping, Me and Chat took our Leave.

>>Adrien's Pov

Once I entered my room, I collapsed on my bed. Sighing, "A Dance with M'lady" 

"Isnt it something you're supposed to be happy about?" Plagg asked, I groaned. 

"I know, But what If I mess up? Im literally the meaning of Badluck."

"Yeah, You might be right but Maybe you wont mess up." Plagg started eating cheese.

"That's such a Great help, Plagg." I said sarcastically, Then my phone beeped. I recieved a Message from Nino.

-

Yo, Since you were gone the whole day again, You missed something real Important.

There's a Ball held at the Grand Hall, At the same time and date as the Mayor's Party.

-

"Are you serious? What am I gonna do now? I have to the go to the same party but as two people." I groaned in frustration.

"You have one more problem, " Plagg stated, I looked at him.

"What is it now?" 

"Im out of Cheese." 

"Plagg!" 

"Just kidding, Geez. I meant, Who's your date?" 

"Plagg!" I groaned again, This Kwami is just adding more problems that I have to go against.

"What? I just said the truth."

>>Marintte's Pov

"What?! There's Gonna be the same Ball and- Ugh!" I collapsed on my bed, getting frustrated as Tikki ate a Cookie.

"Maybe you'll find something out," Tikki stated, Marinette looked at her and then back at her pillows.

"For now, just think about the dress you're going to where." Tikki told me, I look up and she was holding my sketchpad and Pencil.

"Alright," I started sketching.

~~~

How was it? Im sorry its short! 

I'll try to make the next chapter longer.