Night Watch

Hope you enjoy~ ^^

~~~

>>Adrien's Pov

It was 7pm and I had nothing else to do, Since luckily no one was akumatized today.

"Plagg, Im bored." I turned to him when he was eating his Cheese, He just continued after looking at me.

I looked out the window and had an Idea, "Plagg, What if we go out for A while. I mean as Chat Noir, Let's  have a little night watch." I nudged him, He was about to object when I said the three words that Can transform me.

Before leaving, I locked my door. So Nathalie would know that I was asleep. I secretly went out of my room and went out.

I jumped roof to roof and found myself seeing the Eiffel Tower glistening and The moon half full behind it. It was absolutely Beautiful and I sat on one of the roofs, just enjoying the view.

"Beautiful, aint it Chat?" Someone suddenly said behind me. I look back to see Ladybug. I gave her a smile and she sat next to me.

"Not as beautiful as you though," I looked at her and I swear I saw a blush on her cheeks. She smiled at me and there I blushed.

"What're you doing here? It's late out. There aren't any people being Akumatized." She told me, I chuckled. "M'lady, Isnt that what I'm supposed to tell you? Dont you need sleep?"

"Same goes for you, Dont you need your beauty sleep?" She giggled, It made me feel so warm and fuzzy, It feels so weird.

"I wont need it if im with you," I chuckled, She playfully punched me, She was blushing.

"What? It's true." I smiled, She rolled her eyes playfully again. Man, She is cute.

"What about your Boyfriend? He might be looking for you or wondering where you are right now." I said, It hurt a little when I asked that but I had to know if she was taken.

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend? I dont have one," She waved her hand, I was relieved when I heard that. 

"Oops, Sorry. I didnt mean to." I scratched the back of my neck and looked down. 

"Aw, Little Kitty. It's fine." She started petting my head, As a cat, I purred. It was a weird thing to do but I really like it, mostly when She pets me.

>>Marinette's Pov

Chat looked at me with his green eyes, That was the eyes that I could mostly see apart from his hair and some of the parts of his face since he was using black. He gave me his kitty eyes. Cuter than Manon's and I never thought I'd see the day.

"About the ball, Who're you going with?" He asked me, I immediately thought of Adrien. How he asked me, But the problem was. I either had to go with Ladybug or Marinette whcih is gonna be hard.

"No one," I lied, I didnt want to tell him that I was going with Adrien. It would hurt him. 

"Will you go with me?" He asked, Not looking at me. But I could see his blush, It was adorable.

"Yes." I Immediately answered, Why did I do that? I dont know. I'm so stupid, But I couldnt say no now. He looked so happy, I couldnt.

I just hope this goes well.

>>Adrien's Pov

I was so happy that she told me she  was going with me, But then Marinette came to mind. Why did I do that?! 

I like Marinette, I like Ladybug. I like both girls, Why can they be the same.

Let's just see what happens, I saw the time. It was getting pretty late.

"I gotta go, " I stood up, She looked up at me and I extended my hand and she took it.

"Goodnight, M'lady" I kissed her hand and made a flip leaving and going in my house quietly.

>>Marinette's Pov

I blushed, walki g away. Sometimes, Chat can be a sweet heart when he's not flirty.

Well, he was a sweet heart from the start. His flirty side just really showed more.

Though it's a problem now that I either go with Adrien or Chat.

Why cant they be the same person?

~~~

^*Bangs head on the Wall*