Help? Pg. 1

I woke up and went downstairs to eat. I then went upstairs to play a video game. It was an anime game which I love. But I noticed something unusual in the game. A crying white hair, blue eyed girl at the corner of a map. This wasn't a multiplayer game so I thought it was a glitch... I was wrong. The girl then told me to stop. I then listen and went closer to her. She stopped crying. She then started to come out of my computer. I tried to do something but it wouldn't work. Her head was coming out then her full body. We talked for a bit. Her name was Oni-Chan... She told me she lost her sister Akame-Kun and ask me to help. She said she got out of my computer while I was sleeping (which was creepy) and left. She told me everything about Akame-Kun and we then went off to search for her. We got onto my motorcycle (cause why not?) and went around town to look for her. Oni-Chan once told me that she had orange hair and red eyes. That would be easy since no one in Japan doesn't have red eyes and orange hair (unless they are cosplayer) so Oni-Chan and Inwent around Japan and saw no trace of Akame-Kun. We saw something strange in a computer store. It was an orange hair girl with red eyes. It was Akame-Kun. We went to the computer store and told Akame-Kun everything. We're relived, I took Akame-Kun and Oni-Chan bake into my home. I told them goodbye and went on my computer to take them back. But somehow they couldn't go in. I tried to help them go in but it won't work. I guess Akame-Kun and Oni-Chan is here forever (or until we find a way).