Find it out! Pg. 2

Akame-Kun and Oni-Chan were finding a way to get themselves back into the game, while
I was their chef and had to cook breakfast and dinner. I can't stop looking at Oni-Chan's breast. They're so huge. "What are you doing?" Oni-Chan asked. "U-Uh N-Nothing!" I said. Oni-Chan putted a smirk on her face. She leaned forward to me. I can't stop staring at Oni-Chan's breast. Oni-Chan looked at my eyes' direction, she noticed I was looking at her breast. My face turned red... She giggled and said "Haha, You were looking at these thing! You can stare at it all day if you wanted too!" I couldn't resist and grabbed her breast. She squealed,"Why does this feel so good." I ripped her clothes off and we had a little fun. I kissed her soft lips. She liked how it felt so I kept on doing it. I heard a knock. It was Akame-Kun. I told her to keep quiet and put her clothes back on and not say anything about what we did. I opened the door. She told Oni-Chan to get out so she could have a private conversation with me. She locked the door. She kissed me on the mouth and pushed me towards my bed. She told me she liked me. She took off her clothes and kissed me. I heard something... Someone was unlocking the door. I tried to tell Akame-Kun but I couldn't help it. The door opened... It was Oni-Chan...