Chapter Thirty-Eight

Roc POV

I was over to Prod's house everyone was over there watching the game. Me and the boys made up. The girls still don't like me as much but they don't hate me anymore. Yes , I'm still with Desiree. She comes with me everywhere. Yes it gets annoying sometimes but what can I say.? The girls came out and were about to leave.

Ray: Hey where ya'll going.?

Neveah: We're going to get some more baby clothes for Reese.

Desiree: Ooh. Can I come.?

Prince:*laughs* Yeah you guys that would be*busts out laughing* I'm I'm sorry I can't even say it with a straight face.

Roc: Ya'll can you just take her please.?

Bre:*sighs* Reese isn't gonna be happy about this.

(Reese Is Nine months and due any time now)

At the mall

Reese POV

So I was at the mall waiting for the girls to come and I see them walking with Desiroach behind them. What the hell is she doing here.?

Reese: What the hell is she doing here.!?

Mariah: We didn't want her to come as much as you did.*rolls eyes at Desiree*

Reese: Well come on ya'll.

We ended up getting 27 outfits for the baby. 13 pairs of shoes and some toys. My baby is going to be spoiled just like Stephanie. We went home , well they dropped me off at home.

3:23 A.M.

I woke up with an excrutiating pain is my lower stomach and my "area" I lifted the covers and saw a wet spot on my bed. I just realized that I was going into labor. I grabbed my phone and dialed Roc's number. He answered sounded tired. Well it was 3 am.

Roc: Uh , hello.?

Reese: ROOOOOOOOCCC.!!!!!!

Roc: Reese what's wrong.?

Reese: Ahhh.!!!! It's it's time.! The baby's coming.!!

Roc: What.!

Reese: Ahh Roc.! Please.! I'm in so much pain.!*cries*

Roc: I-I'm on my way.!

He hung up and I layed back in my bed. This was way worse than when I had Stephanie. It feels like my thing thing is ripping. I couldn't even move. Twenty minutes later Roc ran threw my door and picked me up and ran me to his car. In his car I saw Stephanie , Ray , Prince , Prod , Bre , Neveah , and Mariah. Hmm Roc knew better than to bring that thing to the birth of our child.

They rushed me into the room and Roc and Prod followed them in the room. They held my hands and I squeezed them. I pushed when the doctor's told me too. I pushed and pushed but I couldn't stop the pain. The doctor told me to push again and I held my breath as I was pushing. VERY bad idea. I was about to pass out when I heard the faint cries of my baby boy. They washed him off and handed him to me. He looked just like Roc did when her was a baby. I mean he could be his twin. I held him in my arms and looked at him as he looked back up at me. Roc came over and starred at me and the baby with a smile on his face.

Roc: Can I hold him.?

Reese: Of course. He is your son.

Roc:*smiles* I love the sound of that.

Prod: So what are you gonna name him.?

Reese: Well*looks at Roc* we agreed on naming him , Chresanto Lorenzo Romello August Jr.

Mariah: That's cute. You guys could be twins Roc.

Roc:*chuckles* Thanks.

Neveah: You know you two make some beautiful babies.

Reese:*smiles* Yeah I know.

*********************

hey guys.! Sorry this chapter is extremely short I know. Buuuuuttt. It's supposed to be that way because this book is ending. However I decided that I.................................................. Will be doing a sequel to this story. Do you guys want me to post it on this book and make it a two in one. Or just make it another book. I also need name ideas for it. Thanks for reading you guys.! I love you.!