chapter two-meet the japanese imperial demon army

-kagura kagami POV-

  i've been walking on the city for 6 years now its been really boring now ..really boring..really really boring i've been searching for food,tricking vampires to there death,i'm hungry!!i swinging my sword in the mid-air and  searching for that fu*cking vampire everywhere and it's still no sign of his

-crowley's POV-

  "crowley we've been spying this girl for weeks now i just getting bored!!"chess saying while sucking someone's blood

  i've been spying on this girl for weeks now because she has those eye of hatred  and despair and how she trick vampire to there death oh well my i will pick her as my pet...

-kagura's POV -

  still walking in the same street.....im so tired aaaahhh i give up on walking maybe i just just ganna sit somewhere...so i drop my ba and sit tiredly in the corner of the street...then when i was looking around i daw a bike in the corner still fix maybe i can use that to find thst bloodsucker hahaha im so genius...."BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!"(A/N:dumabog na bomba po yun hahahaha)

  "what was that?"i asked and saw a huge cloud from a couple of blocks away here....i grab my bag and used that bike...

  flash forward-

  when i was almost there i saw someone fighting some vampires and some people who has a  uniform  on and.....some adult's??I THOUGHT THAT ADULT SUPPOSED TO DIE AFTER BEING AFFECTED BY THAT VIRUS!!!! 

  "yoichi!shoot him now!!"the man who has a white and greyish hair ordered yoichi i think??

  "hai..sir!!"then yoichi shot the vampire using his gear.....wait is that a cursed gear???!!!...that can only kill vampires...where did they get those!!!

  then when yoichi shot the  vampire sucessfull....the guy who has a glasses on and a pinkish hair almost stab the vampire's heart

  "cool"i said from the distant.....the vampire attack the pink haired guy and a girl with a purple hair saiappeared on the back of the vampire,she almost hit the vampire but the vampire escaped by the way the vampire is a noble.....then another girl has appeared again but this girl has a blonde hair and twin tail hair hit the vampire's hand using a gigantic ax.......so cool!!!!

  "what!!!"- the noble vampire

  "now,yuichiro!!!" the girl with a purple hair said then a guy appeared and stab using a sword at the vampire then remove the sword from it.......so cool!!!!!

  "this impossible"the noble vampire said while turning into ash....yes die vampire wow this guys are cool...

  "nice job......so what now???"the pinked haired guy said and everybody look at him do when they re buddy talking  i sould go now.....then i sneak out but i felt like sneezing....*kagura sneezed* 

  "hey what was that??"-kimizuki

   no this not happening.....i have to run now....*kagura sneaking out*then when i was sneaking out someone noticed me and i looked  at them with a nervous look 

  "hiiii.......i'm just gannna go do whatever you do next...sooo....bye!!!!!!!"i run fast as i could but a guy appeared and look at me seriously...

  "who are you??what are you doing here??"a muscular man asked me and i stand back and bumped to someone....i'm so nervous right now...

  "hiii!....are new here??"the girl i saw earlier said and what am i ganna so now....

  "oh sorry to frigthen you,my name is shinoa hiragi,and this is mitsuba sangu*point at the blonde girl*the tomboy,kimizuki shiho *point at  the pink haired hair*the bragger,yuichiro hyakuya*point at the emerald eyes guy*the unpatient,and last...*shinoa hugged the one who have a bow*yoichi saotome the gentlemen"shinoa said while being proud......then her crew has a dark aura and chased her.....this guys are funny hahahahaha!!!!!!

  "YOU WITCH!!"-kimizuki

  "YOU'RE SO DEAD!!"-yuichiro

  "SHINOA-BAKA"-mitsuba

  while yuichiro,kimizuki,and mitsuba are chasing shinoa like an angry bears.....i felt something comming at me fast....i dodge it and it's a rock!!!!!

  "wow great reflexes'i look behind and saw the muscular man i saw earlier....

  "uuummm....thanks!!"-me 

  "hhhhhmmmm...i never new that there a teenager around town...."th guy who has a white and greyish hair...i had to admit it he look like gay....(A/N:sooorrryy sa mga nagkakagusto kay shinya hahaha)

  "she's cute"kagura:*shivering*...i look behind and i saw a blonde guy that have a smoker in his mouth.....that give me shivers

  "hentia...."said the three girls back there..then while everybody was busy talking at each other i saw the muscular man walking towards me not the one who look like a gay...the one who has a dark blue hair i think...

  "i didn't get youy name..."-guren

  "iitt's kagura kagami"i said quickly and he look at shinoa and the others

  "you can join us if you like to kill vampires....i could give a cursed gear....but i have one question...*look at kagura*do you want to kill someone i mean avampire????"he asked me and then the atmosphere around us is getting serious...

  "yes,because the one i dear the most has been killed by a noble vampire..i will do anything to get revenge...."i look at him seriously and he just slightly smile....

  "well that look on your face can fit in this team....not those three*point at  shinoa,kimizuki,yuichiro,and mitsuba*"he said and shinoa is still being chased by those three...

  "i'm a fairy ha-ha-haha!!!!!"shinoa said while acting like fairy

  "no you're a witch an ugly witch!!!!"-yuichiro

  "bwahahahaha!!!!"shinoa said while running fast then bumped into mitsuba then shinoa fall on the ground and mitsuba making a evil smile on her face...

  "your so dead right now"mitsuba started to tickle her,then kimizuki and yuichiro  join mitsuba

  "hahahahhaha!!!!!-shinoa laughed like it's no tomorrow...i gigle a little and look at the muscular man and he look at me and he reach a hand to me....

  "so...your in???"-guren

  "yep"-me

(A/N:sorry kung paputol-putol ah sorry talaga sana nagustohan nyo ang chapter na to hehe thank you sa pagbabasa nito!!!!!!)