chapter three-getting to know you...

-kagura kagami POV-

 ~1 year later~

           "i've been training with guren for a long long time his little bit strict but his a good teacher..."i said while waving my cursed gear....yes i have my cursed gear(>u<)....

          "did you see guren and shinya alone???"shinoa said while grinning......well..

         "no,why??"-me

         "it's,nothing"-shinoa

         "that guren had to be tamed"yuichiro said while both hands are on hi head...then i someone's crew that familiar like i've seen before...

        "hey chisana,this is why i don't give orders from you!!you always so anything by yourself!!!"shinya said....wait what happened??...

        "because our comrades are going to die!!!!!!"the girl who has a ghoul eyes and has a and has a black hair small side ponytail and the rest of her hair strands loose then something caught my eyes on...

        "hey mika!!"yuichiro said while running toward the one who has a blonde messy hair....

         "yuu-chan"-mika

        "it's been a long time!!yuichiro said then i walk towards them and they look at me....

       "hey this is kagura...our new comrade i mean family.."shinoa introduce me...im nervous but i get a feeling that this mika is a....

      "hi my name is chisana!!"she introduce herself while smiling..i had to admit it she looks creepy but she's cuuutteee....why do i have this feeling that this mika is a.....wait 

       "you're a vampire!!!"i quickly draw my scythe and yuichiro and chisana block my scythe

      "hey!hey!!kagura calm down his one of us..."-yuichiro and chisana

      "really??"-me

      "yes!"chisana said and i look at me and he still looked shocked then i turn my dcthe into a keychain

     "phew"-chisana and yuichiro

     "hey,chisana what happened??"yoichi said running towards chisana.."it's nothing.."-chisana...a vampire in japanese imperial demon army that kill vampire...and i had to trust him...why am i feeling this....

    "hey kagura what are you doing??let's go eat!!!!!"-shinoa

    "yes comming!!!"-me

-after 3 weeks-

        it's really awkward between me and mikaela are together....there's a time when we don't know what to do...and there's a time when we are left on the same place together and awkwardness is in the atmosphere and now i'm in the construction sight for our apartment and everybody......i don't know where...

       "kagura!!!"i heard yoichi somewhere then when i look behind i saw him running towards me...ok what is it??...

       "what's up yuichi-kun??"i asked and he stop running and he look at me and grab my hand and pull me and go somewhere..."hey!!yoichi where are we going!!"i asked and he look at me and look in front again"everybody asked me to go fetch you!!"....say what?!why did they need me i just said that i need me i'm in a middle of something......well not really..then we stop at a classroom....i was going to open the door but yoichi blocked it open it then go inside...ok what are they planning again??..

      "she's here..."-yoichi

     "ok everybody in postion..."-shinoa....ok what are they really planning....-_-this is really curiosly waiting for....-_-..then someone open the door and a hand grab me fast and bring me in...then the door close and it's really dark....what is really happening....then i stand up and fix my self...it's really dark..i ove straight but i bumped into a table i think the heard giggling..tsk then i move to another direction after a few walks i bumped to something..no.. someone it's tall..then suddenly the light open and saw...MIKAELA!!!!!!!

      "congrats kagura you'll get to hang out with mika!!!"shinoa said proudly...nani??hangout with mika?!?!!!...

     "wha mika!!!!what do you mean hang out with mika i dont really understand what happening here"i asked and shinoa come towards me....ok im confused..

  "kagura the point of this game is...when you bump into someone you will have to hangout everybody agreed at this game and like to have a good conversation..cause you arwe always quite and alone sometimes so we planned to set you up in a game..."shinoa explain to me and wow they notice that it's really emberassing that they think that i'm quiet...hehehe we'll it's very sweet of them but the only prolem is...i'm ganna hang out with mikaela...

~meanwhile

    so i'm with mika...now walking on the fields it's feel like were on a date...what am i thinking ??seriously...and the awkwardness is in the atmosphere....what to do?what to do??i don't know how to get a straight conversation...think..think..THINK!!!!!!....oh..i have an idea!!!!!!!

   "hey mika,how did you become a vampire??or are you a noble..??"i asked...yes im so genius..hehehe joke

   "have yuu told you that??"mika asked and i just shake my head..then mika sit at the benches and make me sit down too..............4 minutes later,i realize how crueler of those vampires to mika when he was little and that ferid killed his family....i will kill him...then a noble vampire save him named krul save him but the price is his humanity....and how long he was alone in that city...we'll i've been alone in 6 years but after seeing the demon army made me realize that i'm not alone...and pus they say that mika's eyes was ligth blue i can't really imagine that...then the atmosphere was gone...that's a relief...we've been making eye contact and a good friends....then i felt that my heart was beating weirdly why is that??..what am i feeling right now??...

   "so that my story....it's weird that we're getting close together,right??"mika said with a slight smile..kagura:slight blushed....what ami i feeling?!?!

   "yeah well about your story your pretty much the same as i did i love brother tha brotherly love thing....*look at the time*oh look at the time...it's really nice talking to you mika " i said and stand up and then mika stopped me by grabbing my hand......my heart it's beating fast!!!!!

   "hey kagura,ummm maybe next time we should you know ummm hangout maybe in dayoff...."he's said while covering his a eyes.....i had to admit him he's...he's cute

  "yeah sure....umm mika*pointing at mika's hand*"i said and he look at his hand that holding mine and he slight blushed and release me in his grip..... :(>~<):

  "oh sorry.."-mika

  "so umm mika,hangout later??"i asked and he slight smile....he's so cute....im so very honest ...       /(>~<)\

   "sure..."my heart is beating and and i can't control my face,is like fizzing.....what am i feeling..is this....no it's not i'm not.......i'm not inlove

 -END-