Chapter Eleven - Anything......For You

"Ashley....Ash." Someone shook me. "Time for school" I opened my eyes and.....

"Mom?" I asked, unsure if I was actually seeing mom. "Ashley, sweetie, come on" she said again. I got up and found myself in my room. I slowly walked down to the hall and my brother shouted. "Ashley! come on! we need to go, our trip starts in less than an hour!" he whined.

He came running to me "Oh, I'm so-" I stopped when he passed right through me. I turned around and he ran to a girl......me. My mom walked past me.

"Hey, mom. I'm here," I said with a tear rolling down my eye.

******

I shot my eyes open and a tear rolled down my cheek. I turned around and Nathan wasn't beside me. I sat on the bed and wiped away my tear. I rubbed my eyes. I wore my glasses cause I was too lazy to wear my contacts.  And the room was full of balloons?

"Nathan?" I asked. "Nathan, where are yo-" I looked at the side table and a bunch of white roses were there. There was note beside it. It said:

Morning Birthday Girl,

Stay in bed, will be right back! xx Nath

"Hey birthday babe!" Nathan entered with a plate. "Hey, what's this?" I asked. "Breakfast" He said and kept it on my lap "In bed" he continued.

"Pancakes?!" I asked surprised.

"With chocolate" I quickly took a bite of it and it tasted amazing. "Mmm, this is so good." I said. "Thanks" I said.

I finished eating and I walked to the washroom. I wore a casual dress and came out. "Come on" I followed him downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Tom screamed. "Oh!"

Jay came out of his room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYBIRD!" All of us, except for me, screamed. "AHH!" He screamed. "Fuck! What's all the screaming for?" he asked.

"Its someone's birthday?" Max said.

"Oh yeah, thanks. Happy birthday Ashley" Jay said. He looked so cute when he was sleepy. "Aww, happy birthday to you to" I went hugged him. He hugged my back.

Then everyone hugged us. "Uh...guys....I cant breath" I said. They hugged us tighter. "You can let go now..." Jay said, trying to move.

They moved away and "So, what do wanna do today?" Nareesha asked. Jay and I shrug our shoulders. "I dont know" Jay said. "Well, we have to do something" Kelsey said

"You guys decide" I said. "Its your birthday, you're supposed to decide" Nathan whispered in my ear. "Well, we don't have anything in mind" I said.

"How about....." Jay looked at me and winked. "ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!" We both shouted.

"Oh no, anything but that" Nathan said.

"Well, you did say we have to decide" I said.

"Ok then, roller-coaster it is!" Max said. "Oh no." Nathan mumbled.

Big Kev drove us to the theme park. We stood in the line waiting for our turn. Kelsey and Nareesha were too scared so they didn't come. Since the boys were big pop stars, it was only us in the roller coaster with another couple. "Come on!" I said.

I dragged Nathan to the front seat. "Oh hell no! I am not sitting there!"

"Pleaseeee!!!"

"there is no fucking way!"

"Come on Nath. Please. its my birthday...." I said.

"No"

"Fine!" I pouted like a child. I sat alone in the front and the guard secured us. Tom and Jay were behind me and Behind them was a guard behind them was a couple and behind the couple was Siva and Max. Suddenly the secure lifted. Nathan sat beside me. "You're coming?" I asked

"Yup," he said, "I'll do anything.....for you" I smiled and kissed him on his cheek. "HERE WE GO!" Tom shouted. As we were going up Nathan held my hand tightly. "Oh my god" he whispered. "Its gonna be fine" I said.

We came on top and stopped. "Oh.My.GOOOODDDD!!!!!" Nathan screamed.

"Whooo! YEAAAHHHH! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!" I screamed.

the ride stopped and Nathan was still in shock. "Nathan, you can let go of my hand" I said

"No" he said. "I am never leaving your hand. " I shrug my shoulders as he got off and walked to the bench where Nareesha and Kelsey were sitting. I started laughing. "Whats so funny?" Nathan asked

"Y-y-your h-ha-ha-I-ir!!| I said between laughs. "Its like you got an electric shock!" We walked to the café and they others were ahead. Nathan was till holding my hand

"iswear to god. I am never going in a rollercoster again!"

"For me?" I asked. I looked at me and "Anything......for you" he kissed my cheek. My face turned into a tomato. My god, Nathan makes me so nervous. Every single time he's around me I feel.....feel, I don't know.......happy? No, that's not the right word. He's just so....caring. I wonder what he has done for tonight.

"Heyyy! Are you there?" Nathan asked waving his hand in front of me.

"yeah!" He dragged me to the bumper carts and we all sat in one.

The bell goes on and we start. "Ahh! No, no, no!" I screamed. Since there was practically no-one we were allowed to sit for a longer time. "Everyone! Attack the birthday guys!" Siva shouted.

"NO!!!!" I screamed and tried to get away from them. I bumped into Kelsey and behind me, Max bumped into me.

"You guys will make my head snap!" I said. I looked behind and Jay was trapped. I finally got out and gave a massive bump to Nathan. His jerk was so bad. "Oh no, now you're dead!" Nathan chased me and just then the carts stopped. We got down and walked to the Ferris wheel.

"I'm not going in there!" Kelsey whined. "Come on, it'll be fun!" Siva said

"Fun? I understand you guys need to spend some time together so you can go. But there is no way i'm going in that!" Jay said

"Ok, fine, where do we go now?"

"Its pretty hot and i'm tanned enough, so lets go back before I become roast Ashley" I said.

We went back at it was 5:30pm.

"Guys, guests will be here soon, so go get ready" Nathan said. "And you wont guess who's our DJ for tonight"

"DAVID GUETTA?!" I asked

"No"

"AFROJACK?!" Jay asked

"No"

"Then who?" Jay and I asked together.

"DJ EARWORM!"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!" Jay shouted. "HE'S LIKE THE COOLEST DJ EVER!"

"Who's the coolest DJ ever?" A voice said. I turned around and DJ earworm walked in. "Hey Jordan!" Max gave him a side hug.

"Jordan, this is Tom, Jay, Siva, Kelsey Tom's girl, Nareesha Siva's girl and Ashley, my best friend" Max introduced,

"You guys are really awesome, I've used your song in all the summertime ball mashes." he said. "So where can I set up my stuff?" he asked.

Nathan and Max took him at the side.

This is gonna be the best day ever!

_____________________________

comment on how you like this chapter, I promise the next chapter is going to be good!