Chp 2: How could she keep a secret like this?

A/N: Two chapters in one day yay! But ya, Ivory's on the left and Opal is on the right. If anyone could tell me how to put a picture actually in the chapter and now up there that'd be great! Anyways, back to the story...

I fly to my house and look for Riichi.

He's in the kitchen making spaghetti.

"Great job Riichi. I think your getting a little better." A girl says, sitting on the counter.

"Thanks Midori." He says.

She has long brown hair and hazel eyes. She the same height as him.

"I wonder how Richelle's doing." Midori says.

"She's been in a coma for 6 months I doubt she'll get any better." Riichi says.

"Well I hope she does. I bet she'll love to meet me."

"Of course she will babe." Midori says.

Babe? So they are dating?

"Will? So you think she's gonna live?" Riichi asks.

"I sure hope so. I mean, she's the only one who knows who I really am. Except for you." He says.

"You shoob why would you tell her?" I facepalm.

Then Drex and Nichelle walk in.

"Sup Drex. I was talking Riichi here. Why didn't you tell me he has a girlfriend?" I ask.

Then he ignores me.

"You don't have to ignore me you know that right." I laugh.

He rolls his eyes.

"Fine. I'll just go check on Rebecca and Justin." I say.

"More like stalk em." Drex whispers.

"Sure Drex. Because I love to stalk people." I roll my eyes before going up the stairs.

I walk into my room. Nothing.

Riichi's room. Nothing.

I check the spare room.

Yep. I guess Justin and Rebecca live there now.

One half is pink while the others blue.

"Are you guys serious?" I laugh.

"I heard Richelle's going to be taken off life support today." Rebecca says.

"That's too bad. I really liked her. I had so much hope for Randelle." Justin says.

"See! I knew you shipped them! Knew. It." Rebecca says.

"That's because they're so cliche." Justin says.

"If you guys are going to talk about Randy and I that'd be great. Either that or I can leave." I say.

"I wish she was still here. Randy's not the same without her." Justin says.

"I know. He's gotten so depressed because there's no more monsters to fight." Rebecca says.

"I mean, he's gotten worse. Ever since last week when he found out she was going to be taken off life support...he's in his Nomicon 24/7. I guess it's a way to pass the time but he won't talk to any of us now." Justin says.

"I think he wants to watch to say his last goodbyes to Richelle." Rebecca says.

"Oh when's he leaving?" Justin asks.

"He just left..." Rebecca says.

"Well I only have...20 more minutes. I should probably get going. See how Ivory's doing ya know?" I say before walking out.

I walk into Ivory's room and a bright purple light shines at me.

It's Ivory's necklace.

Wait a honking minute why is Ivory's necklace glowing!?

"I can't keep doing this. She's getting stronger by the minute." Ivory says, then a the necklace fades and becomes clear and a girl appears.

Purple pupils, black where the whites supposed to be. Magenta hair, looks just like Ivory.

"Indeed I am. And now. I'm free." The girl says.

"O-Opal!?" Ivory shouts.

So that's her name.

Opal.

"The one and only. But seriously. I really want to thank you for letting me out." Opal says.

"How did I let you out?" Ivory asks.

"That determination. That anger. That was me. But that shyness. That was totally you." Opal says.

"B-but how did you get out?" Ivory asks.

"Every time you cried, every time you for angry...I was feeding off of that emotion. Now that I have enough power I escaped." Opal says.

"I need to fix this." Ivory reaches for the necklace but Opal stomps on it, shattering it.

"And don't think you can be any help Richelle." She looks at me. "Tsk tsk tsk. I know your basically a ghost but still. You don't need to sit on Ivory's bed."

"Let me guess. Your a ghost too. Or at least...I don't know...a spirit of some kind."

"What...?" Ivory asks.

"That is a story for another time Richelle. All you need to know now is I'm your worst nightmare. And don't try to make me feel guilty because it won't work. I have no soul." She says before disappearing.

"Great. Who knows where she is now. And Richelle...if you really are here please come back. I can't fight her alone. At least not anymore. And I'm sorry for not telling you before. I thought I had it under control." She says before walking out.

I guess I really do need to go back.

I fly to the hospital which is a couple kilometres away ina  different town.

I walk up to the room and Daichi and Terrance aren't there anymore.

Randy's standing beside my body...starring at it.

"Things aren't the same without you Richelle." He says.

"I wish you were still here...and in a couple minutes your going to be dead thanks to me. If I saw Mc.Fist maybe you wouldn't be in this mess."

"I hope your least listening...because I want you to know I miss you. More than anything."

"I've been visiting you every week. I think your the only person who keeps me going. Stops me from well...you know..."

Ok I'm gonna let the doctors get to me and then I'm gonna go into my body.

Just for it to be all dramatic.

He stands there in silence for five minutes then a doctor walks in.

"I'm sorry Randy your going to have to leave. It's time." He says.

"No doctor Richard I can stay. I can handle it. Just kidding!" He runs up to the doctor and pushes him out.

"Security!" Dr.Richard yells, a different guy walks in and holds Randy so he can't move.

Randy looks away as Dr. Richard walks to me.

Time to come back to life...

I put my hands on my body but nothing happens...

Doctor Richard takes off the breathing mask, takes out the IV's...by the time he's done my body's just laying there...

Lifeless.

"I failed didn't I...?"

I slap the bed with both of my hands in frustration but I miss and my hands hit my body really hard.

But they go right though.

The next thing I know the body's eyes open and flash bright red.