Chapter Four

Picture is of Piotr's tattoos.

The man's dark honey eyes roamed over my body, sending heat to my cheeks.

Is he-- is he checking me out!? I wondered, squirming under his gaze.

Ceil cleared his throat, sticking his hand out to the new comer. The other man walked to him and grabbed his hand.

"Piotr Aviv. I'm the head warrior for my pack," His smile was dazzling.

Ceil shook his hand and nodded his head.

"Ceil Murphy, Beta. My Alpha is waiting on you." The dark haired man's voice was strict, annoyance lacing it.

The other male glanced back over at me, a smirk tugging at his lips. Turning to me, he held his hand out.

I stared at it, taking in all the details; it was scarred and burned. He had long, nimble looking fingers. His nails were short and were dirt free. Tattoos went up his right arm--they were pretty.

"Ahem," The sound of someone clearing their throat caught my attention, making me jump.

Flustered, I took his hand. The second I did, I felt a shocking feeling travel up my arm. I yanked my hand back, hissing under my breath.

Piotr chuckled, his laugh sounded as sweet as honey. What's with me and honey? I thought as I looked at the man before me.

Ceil scoffed and reached behind me, pushing the door open and gesturing for the group to flood in. He did so as well.

Piotr brushed past me, leaning in close to my ear.

"My bad." He whispered, smiling at me.

Oh dear god.

~*~

All throughout the meeting, that Piotr man kept glancing at me. And every time he did, he would have this stupid grin on his face.

"All in all," Marti sighed, "I think we have an agreement. What with the increasing amount of threats your pack is receiving, I think it is only necessary for my pack to help protect you."

Apparently their pack was receiving death threats from a neighboring pack-- a really nasty one too. That pack meant everything they said.

Piotr nodded his head, smiling at our Alpha.

"I will let my Alpha know as soon as possible. On his regards, we thank you very much." He sounded like such a kind person. But boy did his smirk say otherwise.

Marti nodded, waving the group off. She never was much of a talker.

Getting the hint, the crowd dispersed, some staying back to chat. Ceil and I were one of those people.

So was Piotr.

"So, Beta, huh? That's interesting." Piotr chuckled, making small talk with Ceil.

I kept my head down and tried to get past the two without catching their attention. It didn't work.

I felt a hand grab my wrist, tugging me back ever so slightly. It sent the same shocking feeling up my arm.

"Hey!" The taller male smirked.

I wretched my hand out of his grip, which was quite loose, and stared up at him. His teal colored hair had long since dried, and the color was fading.

"Our introduction wasn't exactly... Great," Piotr chuckled. I know. I thought.

We stared at each other for a while, taking in details. He had piercings, only two from what I could see. His ears were stretched, and he had a septum piercing. It suited him.