Chapter 18

Jade
My eyes fluttered open to a dark room,I felt around the bed it was a new feeling not waking up with Jude's arm's around me,especially since this was our vacation together. I stood up and immediately felt sick to my stomach,I'm probably just hungry,yeah that's it. I walked down the stairs and into the small kitchen it felt stuffy like someone blew up a blew and never let the air out in the room. I opened the window's and pulled open the glass sliding door leaving the screen door closed. The fresh ocean air wander throughout the kitchen immediately felt better a head ace then came on.

I groaned and rubbed my templates,the funny thing was I didn't feel sick,no stuffy nose,no coughing,nothing. Just then a sharp pain blossomed into my stomach making me double over in pain and hold my stomach "Lord-o-mighty" I screeched and then the pain subsided. I slowly stood back up afraid that if I moved to quickly it would come back when I was finally up I let out a deep breath through my mouth and in through my nose. I slowly walked to the fridge noticing the small note taped to the fridge it said "hey Sparkle,I went out for a run with another alpha that's an old friend,I'll be back by lunch,I love you,
Jude"
So he was out,at least he wouldn't worry,but I'm worried,I tried to mind link Jude but he had his walls up,probably so he could talk to his friend. I groaned and felt the pain blossom again,and I double over my stomach tighting and I let out a small scream as the pain increased,I felt my wolf was fine but she was having dirty thoughts about Jude's wolf.

"Oh no" I said as the pain subsided and I slowly stood up again "I'm going into heat" this is really bad for two reasons,1 Jude wasn't home,and wasn't going to be home til noon,2 the pain was increasing and I had no person to help me until Jude got home. The pain blossomed again and I yelled out grabbing my stomach and doubling over and screaming,I didn't mean to scream but it just came out. I head someone nock on the door I slowly stood up "coming" I said not yelling afraid that it would set off the pain again,they must of head me because the nocking stopped. I got to the door and opened it reavling a nice lady,she was older and had graying hair,she was wearing a nice dress and had her hair up in a bun. "Yes" I said holding my stomach she smiled sweetly "yes I heard I scream and I wanted to make sure everything was okay" oh she heard me,she must of thought I was preagnt or somthing but I smelled somthing like I could trust this lady I think she's a werewolf.

"Everything is fi-" I was cut off by the pain it hit me so hard I fell to my knees my head started pounding and the lady caught me before I fell to the floor,black spots blurred my vision "get my mate" I whispered to the lady then the world fadded to black.
Jude
It was noon and me and my old friend Shawn were going to my vacation house,I invited them to lunch at the vacation house. I was really excited for Shawn my child hood friend to meet my amzing mate,I was excited just thinking about it. But I couldn't let this feeling in the pit of my stomach that said something was wrong with Jade,but she was fine she'd probably have lunch ready and then we could all go to the beach and hang out. On the way back we picked up Shawn's mate her name was Novia and I was glad that Jade would have someone to talk to. Novia had light blonde hair and big blue eyes,her blonde hair was in pony tail and she keep the conversation flowwing.

I finally caught sight of the vacation house we were staying in but I noticed the door was slightly open,my heart went into over drive and I sprinted away from the group towards the house,I swear if her brother followed us I'm going to kill him right on the spot. I took the steps up two at a time and flung the door open,I looked to the living room I saw Julie the old lady that lived next door she was a werewolf too,and I wise one at that,she had worry in her eyes as was dabing somthing with a washcloth. As I walked in she looked up "Jude,thank god your here" she said clear worry in her voice,"I found her here,she was yelling in pain,I thought she was hurt so I took care of her please don't be mad" Julie said quietly I looked over to the couch and my heart sunk,Jades red hair was matted and she was sweating like crazy her lips her apart and her face was in a pain full look. "Oh my god Jade" I ran around to the outher side of the couch and grabbed her hand and immediately she relaxed at my touch,her face was red and flustered. "Julie" I whispered "yes,Jude" she said "what's wrong with her?"

I asked worried as heck "Jude...she's gone into heat" she said and my heart dropped "what?" She looked at Jade worriedly "she's gone into heat,she been in heat since this moring" my face fell,she's been here in pain all moring while I was out running with a friend. Just then Shawn and Novia walked in and looked at me worriedly "she's gone into heat" I said in disbelief, they both looked to my mate on the couch to me,"we can leave if you need" I shook my head no "I'm gonna need support" I said and Shawn nodded Novia looked to Shawn and he nodded "Jude,when I went into heat,Shawn was gone for a month long meeting,the pack doctor gave me these to subside the pain for at least 3 hour's at a time" she pulled out a small thing of tablets. "I keep them on me just in case" my eye's lit up "you can use them if you want?" She said and held them out I grabbed them and handed them to Julie,"can she use them?"

I asked she nodded "like Novia said,it will only subside the pain not get rid of it,only you can get rid of it Jude" I nodded,we were supposed to do this before she went into heat to prevent heat in the first place and now look at us I'm giving her a tablet to help take away the pain. I've got a big decision to make,but I already know what I have to do.
--------------------------------------------------------
Okay hope you all enjoyed this chapter I did a double update for you amzing people i will update more,don't forget to vote,stay beautiful,stay weird, stay wild.