he's saved for harvard

As I got upstairs and turned into my room, I saw that Love, Rosie was at a different scene, and Bryana was gone.
Damn, is it really that hard to wait 2 minutes for me to play the film?!

Because I'm a good friend, I waited for Bryana. I waited quite a long time actually, for both Ashton and Bry. I could have sworn I heard Bry softly running downstairs but I knew she was in the bathroom.

After going on my phone for a couple more minutes Ashton walked in.
"Hey", I said awkwardly, making and loosing eye contact regularly because I knew I'd blush when I'd look at him.
"Hey, here are yours and Bry's drinks", he said, placing Bryana's down on my desk and walking closer to me, and putting mine on my bedside cabinet.
"Love, Rosie?", he questioned, smirking.
"Yeah! It's a good film!", I defended, starting to laugh.
"Sure it is, if it helps you sleep at night", Ashton replied back, jokingly.
"What sort of stuff do you like then? Horror movies that have an absolutely rubbish plot? Or wait, let me guess, just random films about cops and people being killed. Like the ones you can figure out right from the beginning", I said smiling, folding my arms, wondering more and more about him.

He sat down on the bed and moved closer to me.
"Not as rubbish as Love, Rosie, it's-".

Before Ashton could continue, Bryana's footsteps were loudly padding in the corridor, coming towards my room.
"YOU BETTER HAVE TOLD ASHTON AND HIS RUBBISH BAND TO SHUT UP LIKE YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD!", Bryana yelled as she approached my door.

Ashton quickly sat up from the bed and stared at me, half disappointed and half angry. It was horrible to see him crumble like that. And even scarier to see how easily his mood could change. I stared at him wide eyed as he silently started to walk out of my room before giving me a chance to explain.

As Ashton was about to open the door, Bryana burst through it, shoving Ashton to the side without an apology or a care in the world. She soon realised he had heard what she said and her mouth turned to an o-shape.

"Ash-", she smiled falsely, "you know I was only kiddi-".
This time, it was his turn to interrupt her. He just stared at her with cold eyes and walked out the door, leaving it open.

"I'm so sorry", Bry said to me as she sat next to me on my bed.
I'd much prefer it if Ashton was sat there again instead of you.
"I know you like him and-", before she could carry on, I interrupted her.
"It's okay, you know", I said in a monotone voice, "let's just get back to watching the film".

I avoided her gaze and turned to the laptop, knowing that it was going to be a long, long, night.

A/n: hey guys! Thank you so much for getting the amount of reads up so quickly!

More action between Ashton and Evie will happen soon, don't worry!

If you want to see what happens between Ash and Evie, make sure you vote for this chapter, and comment, and add this book to your libraries and reading lists!

Love you all!