Chapter 42 battle of clans and hearts pt.4

"pacifica what do you say?" bill asked.

"i don know bill , being a werewolf ,i just don't know" pacifica said.

" bill ,i got him " alcor said as he walked into pacifiac's room with dipper( still in wolf form ) following behind.

"well ,we need a smart girl in the pack ,theirs only Mabel and Wendy, besides ,you know as well as  i do that dipper still likes Wendy ,what if he  decided to stick to dating his own kind?" bill asked quietly ,as his evil grin rose on his face.

"fine ,ill do it " pacifica said.

"wait -what ,y-you'll do it?" dipper asked.

"yep , ill do it " pacifica said as she scratched behind dippers ear.

" okay , we better go to the shack , bill who's the other person we have to get?" alcor asked.

"oh we don't have to worry about him , hes already there." bill said as he opened the door.

Oh and who is the other person?" dipper asked.

"you will find out soon enough." bill said as the four walked out of the mansion.

A/N - okay so today i just posted two chapters. I might post a third tonight , but my question , who do you think is the last person to be turned into a wolf , who is it that bill chose? Plz answer in the comments below.P.S dhat_kid i did update , i posted it really fast cause you asked.