Chapter 11

Karma's a bitch so are you. Hello everyone okay I got nothing to say but no they didn't do it. You nasty pervs how is real like y'all and well I got no words c u later 😜😜😜😜😜😜
Nayelly out ✌️✌✌✌
I adopted a dog named batman
See ya batman  adopted.
##########################
I groaned as the light hit my eyes. Jack left to take care of his ya ya showing. Brian was okay with it for some reason. Eww though. Okay today is no school cuz well I got sick and it was terrible I felt like dying donkey. Sorry donkeys. I been craving on onions for some reason and no I'm not pregnant. Momma said stomach hurts for like 2 days and no sleeping so yup. No stomach pain and sleeping more than usual. Since there is nothing to do I KEEPED reading the book.  It have 109 chapters this book is long by the way.  I'm barely on 15 😞. 94 chapters to go. On chapter 52 now and that sucks to suck, I feel like puking everything I eat.  Momma what's wrong. Your growing a little taller and that it. But why can't I eat. It's part of growing but in 6 minutes you can start eating and look in the mirror you're changing. Fine thank momma.
Well that's a kill.  I'm hungry for shits. I changed into a sports bra and short shorts then out the door and to the kitchen.
"Hey babe," I heard Jack said. "What you doing here and how did you come in." "The secret key." "How did you know it was there." "Your brother." "Ahh." I stared off to space for a couple of minutes but came back when Jack pulled me on top of him as he sat on the couch. "You sir are a horny bastard have you realized that." "Yes but only for you." "Cheesy bastard." "I try." "What do you want to do," I said and I put one of my hands on his chest. Who's the horny bastard now. Your not helping mom. Don't you want a grandson. Just kidding I'm to young for that. That's a big step and you know that mom also  I totally forgot what I was going to say bye momma. Bye sweetie. "Annabelle why do you do this to me." "Do what." "That." "Biting your lip wear a sports and short shorts around me..... It turns me on," he whispered the last part. "What should I do about it," I whispered in his ear. "Ughhh...Annabelle you have to stop now I won't be able to control myself around you I love you  Annabelle ever since in third grade." He have whispered back but closed his eyes.
This is getting powerful. Annabelle better use protection right or create a baby Jack and belle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart, my soul, my mind,my life is his only his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~