5

Sam's POV

After the whole thing with Skate and Maya I decided to go back home. I immediately regretted what I had just done.

I don't know how and why I did that.

That's very low of me. I love her and instead showing her that I love her I hurt her badly. I laid in my bed closing my eyes. 

*

I woke up as I heard my phone ring and  vibrating like crazy. I reached out my arm to my bed stand and grabbed my iPhone.

I noticed I had many missed calls, mostly from Alyssa.

It was 5:37am

What the hell?

I was 90% still asleep.

She was calling me again and I immediately accepted her call.

I didn't even have the chance to say a word because Alyssa was already yelling.

I widened my eyes.

"You fucking asshole what the hell did you fucking do I know you did something it's all your fucking fault! Now Maya-"

I cut her off.

"Chill the fuck out what the hell is wrong with you why are you calling me at this time"

"Maybe because Maya just had a horrible car accident and she is now in the ER room!"

I quickly got out of bed.

"What no, no, no what happened is she okay?"

"We still don't know"

I sighed and covered my face with my hand.

"Just text me where she is I'll be there in five"

I immediately hung up and got my keys, I went running downstairs and into my car.

*

Maya's POV

I woke up confused and very weak.

I wasn't in my room, but in the hospital?

I saw as a nurse walked in the room.

"I see you are awake now? How you feeling?" She said walking closer to me with a sincere smile.

"What happened to me?" I questioned her as I was looking at all the things I was connected to. 

"Well, you had a horrible car accident with a truck and it hit you pretty bad you blacked out, you're doing much better now although you lost a lot of blood, you need to rest"

She was checking up on me making sure I was doing alright.

"Does my family know?"

She nodded, "of course they were here the whole night, they actually just went to rest, but some of your friends are here"

"Oh, um can you please bring me my friend Alyssa? I'm pretty sure she's here" I begged

"Of course, I'll go tell her"

"Thank you" I said as I saw her leave out the door.

I felt so weak and my whole body hurt like hell.

I probably look miserable right now.

I heard the door open and saw Alyssa walk in.

"Alyssa!" I screamed