The Glass

As we walked around for a bit more, having the guys introduce me to other band members they knew, we made our way to the stage that The Story So Far was going to be playing at before the crowd was let in, thankfully.

Some other bands at other stages had already started playing, I wanted to go in the crowd but Kelen denied my request because of my bad knee.

He said I could go in front of the barricade though, mostly so he can keep an eye on me.

I know I'm a wanderer, I don't blame him for being worried.
I stood in front of the barricade as other girls and fans glared at me evilly.

Kids were jumping around, moshing and crowd surfing. A lot of the crowd surfers got to the middle so I wasn't really bothered by it.

It was their last song I believe it was called Roam.
The crowd went crazy and as the song ended, people started leaving.

"Hey wait guys, I have something to say." Kelen said loudly into a microphone as teenagers took their phones out to record what he was going to say.

"Today is a very special day to me, to Parker, and the rest if The Story So Far crew and family. " Kelen spoke loudly as Parker nodded his head and I made eye contact with Kelen.   The crowd cheered wondering where he was going with this.

"Today is my friend, my girlfriend, the love of my life's birthday.  Kali get up here!" Kelen said with the crowd cheering and Parker, Will, Kevin, and Ryan all clapped as security helped me jump on stage.

"Kali, we fucking love you and hope you have the best 18th." Kelen said kissing my forehead throwing his hands in the air.

"Now everyone, we're gonna song happy birthday to Kali, and we'll play a few more songs if you're loud enough. " Parker said as I saw kids run from other sets to come to this as the crowd kept growing and growing. I blushed grinning ear to ear as the crowd say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KALI' the crowd sang so loud my ears hurt. Finishing the song everyone clapped And yelled as I waved at them.

I went to side stage and waited for them to play more songs.

After they finished they all got off stage I gave everyone a hug, but only kissed Kelen.

"That's the nicest most memorable thing anyone has ever done for me." I told them thanking them all.

"It was Kelen's idea, but we're just happy you could be apart of our family. " Kevin said kindly as I hugged him again.

"Do him already, he deserves it!" William joked and I turned red but laughed although Parker didn't find it so funny.

"Better fucking not. " he mumbled loud enough to make the conversation awkward.

"well what do you wanna do now?" Kelen asked running my shoulder.

"Wanna skate?" I asked him as I know he's a ice hockey fan as well and former player.

"Babe that sounds amazing, but are you sure its what you want to do?" He asked cautiously.

I nodded vigorously, hockey plus Kelen, my life.

"What about your knee." He questioned rubbing my back.

"It'll be fine, I have a brace. " I told him reassuringly and kissed his nose.

We took a cab after grabbing our supplies from the bus heading to the same rink I was at yesterday.

When we got there it was dead, nobody was there except those who were working. It gave me and Kelen the whole rink to ourselves.

"I'll check in and pay can you get my stuff set up?" I told Kelen and he did so.

As I went to sign in I ran into someone, "Kali, you're back for more" a deep voice said as I looked up to see Shawn.

"No. for your information I'm here with my boyfriend, so leave me alone." I snapped at him. Walking away.
Kelen and I got our skates on and padded up. We grabbed our sticks and a bag of pucks. We were on the ice for hours, laughing, hugging, smiling, and having a great time.

We took a break to get sone snacks and Kelen bought me a hot cocoa.

"Thanks you!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Anything for my princess" he said biting my lip and kissing me gently.

"Princess, isn't that a little old, Kelen." A voice said stopping our kiss. It was Shawn.

"That's none of your business, leave us alone. I'll report you to the rink. " I said grabbing Kelen's hand.

"I don't think so" he said with an evil grimace.  He pushed Kelen and punched his face a few time leaving him bruised. Then  turned to me, I kicked him hard in the balls, with my skate. When he bent down I punched him in the face and knocked him out.

Nobody messes with my Kelen.
"Baby are you okay??" I asked him
"In fine baby girl just a black eye and bloody nose. " I kiss his forehead and call a cab to pick us up.

We went to the bus and the boys were out. I cleaned up Kelen's face and we went to his bed to take a nap.

A few minutes later, Parker and the rest got back and said we're leaving to the hotels tonight!

"Do you want to have sex in the hotel baby girl,  just me and you and a room to ourselves.." Kelen whispered and I nodded my head eagerly.

I touched his hard on and began rubbing it slowly. He glared at me but didn't say anything and I continued.

At the hotel...

We got to the hotel and there were 3 rooms everyone got to pair up.
It was Kelen and I, Kevin and Will, then Parker and Ryan. Kelen and I got the room that was  on a floor above the rest. We went to our rooms almost immediately and began  to
make out.

He began slipping my booty shorts off as i unbuttoned his jeans and they slid off along with my booty shorts.
We were both in our underwear continuing to make out, I pulled away.

"I don't know if this is going to work " I say honestly and he looks confused.
"I tend to like things more,,, umm kinky. I suppose.." I say awkwardly looking down at my feet.
"We can do that.. if that's what you want, I don't mind." Kelen say kindly.
"Really..?" I ask him and he nods. "Well I'd want you to be in charge, if you get what I'm saying. " he nods and says "I do".

We began to kiss again but this time was more rough but still passionate, he uses on hand to unclasp my bra and throw it across the room somewhere. He massaged my boobs and then rolled me on my back. He used his belt to tie my hands above my head in the headboard of the bed.
He pulled of my panties slowly, sucking on my clit. I began moaning loudly, and he came out and slapped my tits. "Quiet." He said in a stern voice. He took off his boxers and he was fully erect. My mouth watered. I couldn't wait for him to be in me.

"Open your mouth, wide." He commanded. And I did as I was told.

He came over and fucked my mouth hard and fast. I was so wet I couldn't wait for him to be in my pussy. He pulled out of my mouth and came on my face, telling me I'm a dirty girl and that only made me wetter.

He positioned himself to my entrance and went in slowly I moaned so loud feeling my walls expand while he's inside of me. He began to go fast I had to cum so bad! "Are you ready to cum?" He asked and I nodded my head vigorously. Then he vegan pushing as fast as he could and I couldn't hold back anymore. I came and when he pulled out I was still coming.

He undid my hands from the best and we both just laid on the bed panting.