References and Toilet Paper Made of Fire

"-so then the doctor says, I know, I amputated your arm," Dipper felt like collapsing, maybe he was hallcinating, yeah, one of his colleagues did tell him that he had a theory that this is all just some sick dream and that sooner or later, we'll "wake up", who can blame him, he did come out of that old lab a while ago. Apert - something Laborotories rambling on about a homicidal computer and for some reason fracticide. Thing is, that was a long time ago, probably in an entirely different timeline knowing Bill and his portals. Right now, Dipper was more focused on the skeleton next to him.

Only about a couple heads taller than when Dipper was a kid, the skeleton (his name was Sans or something like that) wore a thick, blue woolen jacket over a white, ketchup (maybe it's blood 0-0) which messily splashed on him constantly as he... rattles on about how good it was to be on the surface after so long. A part of Dipper was intrigued about was the words Sans used about "the surface" and "monsterkind" which, by far, he shouldn't be intruiged since he had literally been shoved into a dimension of trash, help a girl stop some really short, evil, bird thing that wanted her wand or something, sent back to the trash dimension and then after a couple years freeloaded to a dimension where apparently some kid had liberated an entire civilization and now he's sitting in some bar called Grillby's and some skeleton just waltzed up to him and starts telling him jokes. Maybe he should have listened to Mabel when she told him not to touch the statue.

"Hey, buddy. You doing ok?" The skeleton was standing up on his stool now, waving his hand in front of Dipper's face. With no reply Sans turns to the man literally made of fire behind the counter. "Hey Grillbz, could you do something about Mcspacey over here?"

Grillby complied, sighing and pushed up his glasses. Slowly, he expertly removed his left glove intricately and revealed the flaming intensity of it, the fluid and graceful movements of his hands, coming from decades behind the bar. Years of experie-

"Can you quit the monologue and get on with it?" Grillby sighed again, allowing his humble destiny to rest. Grillby tapped Dipper's cheek, the effect was instant.

Local residents would later report the sounds of a grown man screaming and two other voices yelling at each other, one to get the first aid kit and the other to not interrupt their monologues next time.

Some time later

Dipper woke up as if his face had been lit on fire. Now that he thought about it, he could feel a raw sensation on his cheek. He felt it. It hurt. A lot.

"Woah there buddy just sit back down, we're trying to find the bandag- No! Grillby, that's the toilet paper... No you can't use that it's made outta fire, it'll, wipe his ashes... Huh, tough crowd."