Psychotic; Part 1

Of course. Of bloody fucking course it had to happen. Sans always thought he could never be pushed. Yet here he was, mulling over what to do. This was the 50th reset, the first one was kinda okay, the kid killed until papyrus tried resoning with them. But Sans would be smart not to get the idea that the kid would try a pacifist. After what happened to Cross, he wouldn't really be surprised if he encountered a complete genocide, but... Frisk would always go all out and then just... reset and redo. It drove Sans mad trying to figure out why. At least they'd never gotten as far as Muffet. What'd he do to himself if she died with the others.

Speaking of the spider lady and the kid, Sans teleported out of his clothes tornado and outside the spider's home. He walked into the familiar webbing of the area, the dark purple room, the spiders that crisscrossed the walls and the large web spreading out like a thick carpet.

It was ruffled.

That's the first thing he noticed. Then he realised rhat the spiders weren't there anymore. Cuts and pieces of web, some purple, some white. No.

He kept on running, combing all the hidden rooms along the sides. Empty. The upper ceiling and hiding places where she loved to rest. Empty. They were all empty. Sans finally reached the centre of the room and saw a pile of dust, a wilting flower on top of it. Sans punched the wall, it crumbled under his touch. Heh... I guess this is what happens when guys like take breaks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sans saw the kid cross the bridge to the Core's end. He swore he briefly noticed his father's figure, falling into the core during when the experiment failed exactly ahead of where the kid was about to go. Sans sighed, he'd been following the kid for ages, he watched them kill monsters one by one with Alphys, each time heading home to think before following them himself. Sans knew the kid's casualties. That bastard Mettaton doesn't stand a chance, no matter what form he takes and as much as Sans would love to see the robot die, he didn't really have the time nor the care.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, you've been busy huh?" Sans could see the kid wide-eyed. It reminded him of how Pap's face would seem larger whenever he was happier. Sans' grin grew wider.

"I've got a question for ya, do you think that even the worst people can change? That, if everyone just tried, they could be a good person?" What a load of hypocritical bullshit, geez. An image of Undyne, happy with where she was. Her determined expression when she tried to stop the human (*cough* using cheats *cough**cough*), Alphys' depression when she died. Sans remembered helping her install the Mettaton NEO designs after that. No words spoken. That was a first.

Sans' grin became more maniacal. He closed his eyesockets.

"I've got a better question..." Muffet flashed across his mind. Then Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys and every other monster he saw the human kill, and the ones who got the aftermath. Sans opened his eyes, revealing only blank spaces in the eyesockets.

"Do you want to have a bad time?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------