Chapter FIVE

K E L S I E

I got my self dressed in what was given to me and put the trench coat over it. I headed over to the hotel and let myself into the room. It was a presidential suite and it looked amazing. I walked around and didn't see anyone. 

"You're late." A guy said as I spun around so fast I fell flat on my ass. 

"Sorry." I said. He was buff, bald and darkskin. He had a few tattoos covering his chest and arms. He had a glass with whiskey in it. He was attractive which I was thankful for because I was going to be known for having sex with someone, at least make 'em cute.

"Not a problem. I'll just have to punish you." He smirked. My heart started beating hard, whenever Damien said that to me, I knew I was going to get my ass beat. I started to back away as he put his glass down and approached me til my back was against the huge glass window. When he got to me, he reached his hand out to help me up, I reluctantly took it. He lead me to the bedroom that had a video camera up on a tri-pod. 

"I want you to dance for me. Then, we'll lead into the foreplay before I put it down. I want you to holler, even if you ain't a moaner, I need you to exagerate. Not like you'll need to." He smirked.  "The final cut won't be long, just small clips. I want it to be about 15 minutes in total, leave em wanting to know what else went down, but they'll never see that. So, do your thing  and i'll take out whatever I don't like. Are we clear?" He asked. 

"Gotcha." I nodded nervously. I took a deep breath, he pressed record on the camera and sat back on the bed. He spread his legs and smiled at me. I started dancing and took off my trench coat. I danced and shook my ass in his face. He slapped my ass hard and grabbed it. I grinded on his lap before climbing on top of him. He kissed me roughly and pulled my hair. I moaned softly before he growled "Louder." in my ear. I followed his instructions as he took my nipple into his mouth completely tearing the lace lingere. He kissed his way down to my hot spot and I grinded my hips up towards his face. He grabbed my ass and ate me through my panties. I moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets. He ripped my underwear and stuck his tongue into me. I pushed his head in deeper and moaned loudly. After I came on his face, he flipped me over and entered me from the back. I threw it right back at em with every hit. 

"Say my name!" He growled loudly as he pulled my hair. I honestly didn't know his name so I just continued to holler. He pulled my hair harder and slapped my ass. With all the noise I was making I don't think he cared whether I said his name or not. I admit, he was doing good and I liked it a lot more than I think I should have. He was right, I didn't need to exagerate, he did everything just right. He finally came, I had already multiple times. He got up to shut off the camera. 

"That was great. Sad to say the best i've had, considering I had to pay for it. If you ever wanna do this again, no cameras i'ma always be down" He breathed as he laid back down. 

I smiled as I got up, peed and cleaned myself up before putting back on my trenchcoat. He threw me a couple duffle bags, I opened it up and saw all the money. 

"11.5 million. Well worth it." He smiled. I nodded, grabbed the bags, put on my heels before quickly exiting. I had no intentions on seeing him again, and I didn't care to; I got my money, that's all I wanted. I drove home and brought the bags up to my apartment. I went to sleep and didn't feel bad about what I did. I knew I wouldn't have to work tomorrow or any day after. I planned on quitting first thing in the morning. 

C E L E S T I N E 

I fought hard against the guy but it was feeling useless. I took off my heel and hit him in the head with it. He fell to the floor immediately as it punctured his skull. I took off taking off my other heel. His friend got out the car and rushed to his side. I hurried and called Nikko who came to get me. I was a  hot crying mess. I was scared and never wanted to do that again.