Chapter 6

Giovanna
I woke this morning to relise no one was home so i got up and toke a shower and put on my outfit (above). I went downstairs and heard a knock at the door i saw Daniel i didn't want to let him in but i had to. Daniel and came in and tried to convince me that yesterday was just a prank on his ex girlfriend but i didn't believe him at all. And he could tell i knew he was lying. Then he started to yell at me and i started crying  i couldn't help it i had to cry. Then all of a sudden i felt this burning sensation in my cheek i had relised Daniel slapped me and now i was on the floor then Daniel started to apologize and kept telling me that he was just getting mad then i stood up and did something i should have done a long time ago i ran into the kitchen and Daniel followed behind me i grabbed a knife and Daniel tried to get the knife out of my hand but he was to late i had already stabbed myself next thing i knew everything was pitch black.

Daniel
I froze in shock when i saw giovanna had stabbed herself so i pulled my phone out and called 911 and then the ambulance came i put a towel over where she stabbed herself to help stop the bleeding the ambulance put her on a stretcher and took me and her to the hospital.

A/n
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i am sorry i haven't updated in a while but love ya
-giovanna