Going on a run with Minho

Y/N P.O.V
"Hey Greenie you ready." You heard someone say behind you and you knew exactly who it was it was your boyfriend, Minho.
"Ready for what?" You said
"Well you always wanted to be a runner and today's your special day." He said
"Really I get to go running with you!"
"Yes now let's hurry up and be quiet you don't want to wake Chuck" he said while you glanced over to were you saw Chuck the youngest of us all sleeping peacefully. With a quick smile you get up and put on your shoes and start walking to the maze with Minho.
Minho's P.O.V
Thomas was sick, Gally had to guard the camp, Alby was helping frypan today with the food and Newt refused because of some reason he doesn't want to talk about supposedly it happened before I came or something I don't know but all I knew was this was gonna be a perfect opportunity to take y/n. Today I wasn't as worried as looking for a way out I was more worried about protecting y/n. She was the only thing I had and I needed to protect her with my life. We were walking for quite some time now and when we finally got to the walls of the maze. I did the simple "after you" hand gesture. She smirked and said
"Wow I feel honored." I let out a little laugh and followed besides her. We were walking for for what felt like shucking ever! When I noticed it was getting darker faster then normal. I was starting to worry.
"Y/n we should start heading back."
"What already?" She said disappointed
I was starting to turn back when I noticed she froze, her mouth wide open pointing to something behind me.
Y/N P.O.V
"Minho watch out" I screamed noticing a big robotic monster behind him. Without hesitation he started to run and my instincts told me not to wait around so I sprinted behind him. We turned many corners till he said
"Get ready"
"For what!" I screamed while running behind him.
"3...2...1!" Then he slid on his knees right before tucking down and going under. You didn't hesitate and did the same. It was like you were under a wall there wasn't much room to move but you didn't mind. You were about to say something when Minho put his hand over your mouth and pointed to the things arm or claw. He then put his hand down. Not a moment later I mouthed "what is that?"
Right when I saw it I knew exactly what he was saying.  "Grieves" I felt a sudden sickness and stayed quite. After awhile of waiting Minho whispered "I think we're clear to go." The sun was coming up and that meant we have to go quickly. We looked behind ourselves nothing. Then we started sprinting faster than we ever done. Once we finally saw the opening to the maze i noticed the doors weren't open yet. I heard a distant screaming sound. I believe Minho did to because he was banging against the cement walls as if he was trying to trigger it to open. The scream was getting closer when out of nowhere we felt the gust of wind...the doors were opening. When we heard no more screams we ran out of the maze. Greeted by all the other glader we exchanged our hugs then you and Minho made eye contact and you ran over to him and he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer and kissed as the butterflies in your stomach fluttered. When you broke apart the other gladers cheered and hooted.
"I love you so shucking much." He said and then I said
"I love you the shucking most" he laughed and then we embraced in a hug. Maybe being a runner isn't so bad after all.