Chapter -5 family

I woke up to a pounding headache and a pain to the side of neck. I looked around and saw the familiar surroundings of my bedroom.

Then I remembered last nights events. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the mirror and saw the side of neck. Then I saw a beautiful sight. I saw the mark on my left shoulder. It was beautiful.

It was still a little sore and looking at the mark it all started to sink in

It was still a little sore and looking at the mark it all started to sink in. I was marked by my mate who was known for his cruel actions. I had to handle my mate thing also me being a white wolf. It was going to be difficult.  I don't think Asher's going to take the news of me being a white wolf calmly and thinking about it there was also the part I was going to have to fight the vampires. An average male wolf are very protective of their mates and Asher being an alpha and a powerful one at that it was going to be hell convincing him to get me go to fight the vampires. I don't think I'm going to have a peace of mind for a long time.

I go to my closet and grab some floral shorts and a peach coloured tank top. I go to the bathroom and get into the shower. I bath with my raspberry shampoo and strawberry shower gel.

I get out of the shower a hour later and get dressed.

I put on a little lip stick and mascara and sprayed a little perfume

I put on a little lip stick and mascara and sprayed a little perfume. I put on feather earrings. I slide into my multi coloured gladiators. I also put on a lace shrug on my tank top. I wear on my sun glasses and a hat.

I go down stairs and start searching for my family. I find them all in the living room talking to each other. I knew it was about me. I also knew that Asher was near by as I could smell his woodsy smell to which Akela was purring loudly in my head.

I look around and see my mate talking to someone on the phone. I can't deny that my mate attractive. My wolf started to purr at the sight of him. I silence her saying her to shut up. I walk down and go to my mate.
''How dare you mark me without my permission. ''I shout at him.
''I can do whatever I want to do. You're my mate. You belong to me and only to me.'' He replies with an angry face.
''I'm not some toy to belong to someone. I'm my own person. ''
''You are mine. No one can take you away from me. Not even yourself. I will declare war against your pack if won't come with me. Don't forget my pack is the strongest pack there is. You know that your pack can't fight my pack and win. '' He replied growling showing a little of his wolf through his now black eyes.

I knew what he said was true. His pack could easily win against my pack. We were almost outnumber by at least 200 wolves. I could not lose my loved ones over my own stupidness and stubbornness.

He started smirking when he saw the defeat in my eyes.

''Pack your bags. We are going to my pack today at dusk. Go and say the goodbyes to anyone you have to tell. And don't even think of running away because I can find you through my mark. ''He told me and left me there.
I knew he could find me.

Oh God. I don't want to leave my pack. I don't want to leave my family.

What was I going to do. I had to accept my fate. I knew I couldn't run from Asher.

I went up to my room and put my suitcase out and put it on top of the bed. I got all of my clothes out and started to fold them and put them in the bag. I went to the bathroom and got all my toiletries and put them in the bag. I also got a few of my teddy bears in the bag. I couldn't sleep properly without them. I love them.

I was getting hungry. I looked at the time. It was about 12:30 PM. It's been about 2 hours since I started to pack. I guess it took that much time because I was doing everything in slow motion. I was thinking about Asher, our bond, my powers.

I went down to get some lunch. As I came near the kitchen I saw my mom putting lunch out. Seeing her was the breaking point for me. I started sobbing loudly and went and crushed my mom in a bone crushing hug. I start rambling. My mom not understanding started to coo me and sat me done. By the time I was done crying Asher came barging in through the door in a stance to fight someone. When he saw me crying he came to me and wrapped himself around me. We fit exactly. I started to calm down and I came to my senses.

I pushed him back with a little of my super strength but it didn't affect him. I was a little shocked by this. I was supposed to be a very strong person. I guess Asher was more stronger than me as the moon goddess would set mates such that the males are more powerful so that they can protect the female which was in their instincts.

I saw my mom stand there awkwardly trying not to look at us.
''Asher leave me. '' I whispered in his eyes.
He removed his hands from me and walked away in the same hurry that he came in.

I was left their standing. ''So you understand the reasoning started crying. ''I said to my mom trying not to blush.

''I don't want to leave you all.'' I said while going to hug her.

''You're not really leaving us honey. We're just a phone call away. We can visit each other. I don't think even your mate would not allow you to see your family. '' she reassured me. ''Now come on we have to break the news to your father and brother. ''

Oh god I dreaded telling my dad. He would start shouting and I would start crying again.

But I have to do it. I at least had my mom to calm him down. I have to tell.

But
.
.
.

Now hell was going to break on earth.