Desire love

Desire Love - Chapter 1

"I'm sorry, Belle. I'm not good enough for you. You don't deserve me. Let's break up." He walked out from the restaurant, Soul Out, and drove out.

I was left heart-broken there.

I hate boys! Boys are jerks! They always break us girls' hearts. People always think fairytales are true. People always think true love exists. I didn't want to believe in true love or love-at-first-sight because I know I'll always end up getting hurt. That jerk broke up with me and the next day, he was with a BITCH! And guess who the bitch is.. It's my sister, Heather. She's my unbiological sister. She was adopted. I hated her since I was young. I always was friendly and pleasant to her but she ended up pissing me off every time. My parents don't even know I hated her since I didn't want to tell them. They would probably think I was being jealous? I remember there was one time, she tore the teddy bear that my parents gave me for my 4th birthday. I was so furious that I slapped her.

But my parents ended up hitting me instead of HER! I swear Im gonna tear her face into half if I have the chance. This is how much I hated her! Just because she's prettier than me doesn't mean she could do anything she wants without even bothering about how I felt! She's our school's so-called-hottest-girl. She's always with her bitch-friends. And me, I was just an ordinary student who attended the same school as her. She always warned me not to tell others I'm actually her unbiological sister and that really pissed me off. But I didn't tell because I couldn't. Somehow, I didn't want to hurt her. After all, she's my little sister. I have to forgive everything she did to me. That's what elder sisters usually do, don't they?

"Hey, Belle. You really don't want to reveal that you both are actually 'siblings'?" April took one bite of her sandwich and stared at me.

"Nope. I wanted to protect her. Though I hated her a lot." I sighed.

"Well, actually.. You don't have to live like that. Honestly, Belle.. Stop being a nerd. Take out your specs, dress yourself up and untie your ponytails! You can be prettier than her. You just don't know how to dress yourself up..." Before I could open my mouth, my cell phone rang.

"Excuse me.." I walked out of the classroom.

"Hello?"

"Belle!"

"What do you want again, Heather." I rolled my eyes.

"Can you kind of go away tonight since mum and dad are not coming home? Can you go to any of your friend's houses?" She asked rudely on the phone.

"Why?"

"Actually, I'm bringing Adam to our house and I can't let him know we're siblings so please?"

"Belle! Get into class. We're starting our lessons." My science teacher demanded.

"One second please, teacher."

"Sure, what time can I go home?"

"DON'T! Don't come home tonight. Just overnight at your friend's house ok? Bye!" She hung up.

"Ok, class. Let's start our lessons. Today, we're gonna conduct an experiment."

"Who was that?" April whispered.

"My sister."

"What does she want again?"

"I think I have to overnight at your house again. She's bringing Adam home and she doesn't want Adam to know we're actually 'siblings'."

"What?!" She yelled.

"April! Keep quiet!"

"Sorry, teacher."