Desire love last chap

Desire Love Chapter 12

I looked up and saw Rex. He was shocked!

"Belle! " He held on my shoulders. " Why did you run away from me? " He exclaimed.

"R....Re.... " I dropped my jaw and stared at him.

"Belle, why did you...... " He gave me a tight hug. I pushed him away and took a deep breath.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Rex.. I didn't want to leave you but.... At first, I thought you just wanted to protect me, you don't love me at all. But I heard everything at the coffee-house last night. I was.... I just couldn't run to you and apologize. I was so selfish back then! I didn't expect you to forgive me, just.... "

"I've already forgave you long time ago! Its fine now. As long as you're back, I don't care anymore. Just don't leave me again! " He was trembling. I just don't know how to calm him down. I took his face near mine and kiss his lips. Well, I closed my eyes of course! But I'm pretty sure he was shocked. Few seconds later, I put my mouth away from his and opened my eyes.

"Belle..... " He stunned. " You kissed me? You kissed me!!! " He carried me high up and shouted.

"Hey! Put me down! I'm feeling dizzy now! " I laughed.

"Sorry, sorry! " He put me down and hugged me tightly.

"Belle.. " He took me away from his wide arms and looked into my eyes. " Don't you ever leave me without a goodbye again ok? "

"Oh, so if i say goodbye to you and leave, you wouldn't mind huh? " I smirked.

"NO WAY! " He exclaimed, I was laughing so hard.

"Belle, I love you.. " He gave me a tight hug.

"Rex, I'm sorry.. " I placed my hands on his shoulders while he was holding my waist.

"I told you it's ok. I don't care anymore since you're already back. " He smiled.

" I didn't see Mum, Dad and Heather for a really long time. I want to visit them now. "

"Ok, let's go buy some fruits and visit them. "

"But my new moon ticket.... " I showed him the ticket.

"It's ok. We'll watch it next week! " He snatched the ticket away and ran to girl.

"Excuse me, Miss? My girlfriend, she doesn't want to watch this movie anymore. So do you want to have it? It is free. " He smiled.

"Oh sure! Thanks so much! I just couldn't buy the ticket now. There's too many people. " She smiled and took the ticket.

"Welcome. " Rex smiled and walked to me.

"There! Settled! " He grinned.

"You're... LAME! " I exclaimed. He placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Rex, I'm so nervous now! What if my mum still..... " I stopped.

"Don't worry, I'm very sure your mum already forgive you. " He smiled.

_______________________________________

I took a deep breath and pressed the door bell.

"Yes? " Heather opened the door and stunned. " Oh my gosh! Is that you, Belle?! "

"Yes it is. " I smiled.

" I missed you so much, Belle!! " I looked at her in confusion. I thought she hate me? Why does she missed me?

"Come in! Have a sit! " I walked into the house. I missed this house soo much. I sighed.

"Mum and dad went to the shopping complex. They're coming back soon. " She smiled and served me a cup of tea.