*•Six•*

*Tylers POV•*

I'm sitting on a roof looking around over the city.  Roach knows... HE KNOWS!!  I wonder what he's thinking... I never said that I liked him or kissed him back!  I-I don't know what to think anymore.  Al I know is that I won't lean on a wall again... At least I. Front of Kevin.  I hear a tiny tap on the roof and I turn my head.  There's a bird on the roof, but then it turn into Kevin.  My eyes widen and I blush a little.  He walks over to me and sits.  "Well Shope  knows....", Kevin says and I see a hint of blush.  "R-roach does too.", I say.  "Also Shope tried to kiss me!!", Kevin says his face completely red.  "Kiss you?!", I ask puzzled at what he just said. "Y-yeah", he says looking back. He then turns into his dog and sits in my lap. I blush a little and look down at him. He snuggles his head by his paws and I blush a little more. I start to pet him and he wags his tail. Soon he falls asleep, then when I was petting him he rolled over and fell off my legs. Which means off of the building! I start to freak out and then I jumped off after him not knowing what else to do. I reach my hand for his paw and right before we hit the ground I reach him and I teleport to a bench.  I breathe heavily and he opens his eyes slowly.  "I just had the weirdest dream... I was like falling off a building...", he said sounding a little tired.  "Um... That wasn't a dream...", I reply and he looks up at me with a shocked kind of face. We both laugh a little and then A couple kids start walking past and they see dog Kevin.  "Oh! A puppy!", One kid says excitedly jumping up-and-down.  "Can we put it? Oh please oh please!", the other kid says jumping too.  I looked down at Kevin and he looks up at me, then he nods. I tell the kids they can and Kevin hops down. They pet him and then more kids come.  Then even more.  Soon there's a whole form of a circle around Kevin. I can see a little bit and I see he is walking around on this front to pause. I love little and so do all the kids. After Kevin does more and more tricks he walks out of the circle and comes onto my lap. All the kids woke up to me and suddenly hand me a dollar.  "Here!! Because your dog is awesome!!", they say and then they all leave.  Kevin forms into his regular self and is still sitting on my lap. I blush a little and so does he. He gets off and sit by me, then I hand him the money.  "Here it's practically yours, you're the one who did all the tricks", I say with a little laugh.  He takes it.  "Thanks", he says smiling.  "Hey wanna go back to your house?", he asks putting the money in his pocket.  "Sure!", I say grabbing his arm and teleporting to In front of my house door.  We walk to my room and I sit on the bed.  Kevin turns into an ugly dog again and sits in my lap.  I blush a little and smile.  "You really like being a ugly dog huh?", I say laughing a little.  "It's the best", he says wagging his tail.

A/N- SO SORRY!! PLEASE NO BE MAD ;~; I haven't updated in while!! Hopefully this wasn't short ;~;  but ya I will try and update more!!  Cheerleading is now over -u-  more credit to Smixy55 because she is a legit other author we write this together!!!  SO IF YOU DONT CHECK HER OUT THATS BAD -.-  but ya she will be writing a story!!  You should read it when she gets it out OuO it would mean a lot!!  Thanks everyone!! See ya!!

*•Emily and Smixy•*(YAS bruhs thanks lol)(SMIXY CAN I PUT YOUR REAL NAME BY MINE?)