chapter twenty three

HE TASTES LIKE SUNLIGHT AND HE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE

Luke felt a huge weight lifted off of him as he walked into school on Monday morning, a smile on his face as he held his boyfriend's hand. It felt like Michael had fucked the insecurity and anger right out of his body. He was pretty happy to say the least.

Ashton and Calum scowled at him from the bleachers in the gym, where everyone was waiting to be dismissed into their classes. That resulted in a middle finger from Luke and shocked expression from his 'enemies'. Michael kicked him, giving him a look.

"No, I'm done trying to ignore this shit. I'm ready to get this over with, Mikey." Luke whined, ripping his hand away and crossing it over his chest. "I'm tired of it! Tired, tired, tired!"

Michael frowned at his boyfriend who looked like he was on the verge of tears. "I don't care what you do, we just can't have you suspended because you 'squared up'."

"You act like I would be able to hit them. I could barely open a fucking Gatorade bottle, yesterday." He pouted, closing his eyes as Michael peppered kisses all over his face. Everywhere.

Luke took Michael by the cheeks, smashing it with him, a heavy make out session right in front of the boys that he despised. A disgusted look spread on their faces as he opened his eyes and shot them two middle fingers behind Michael's back and closed his baby blues back and ran his fingers through the greying blue hair.

A few grunts came from them as they both snatched their book bags up and stomped off. Michael pulled apart, breathing heavily and his eyes following the pissed off boys. "Huh, I wonder what happened."

A smirk threatened to peak at Luke's lips as he tried to contain himself, he made himself frown, sitting on Michael's lap and wrapping his hands around him. "I have no idea, I wonder what happened too."

//

this chapter makes luke seem likes he's using michael but i promise he's not ok