Daily Shit

Nika's POV•

This a normal day and shit. We stay home chillin or we go out.

-----------------
-AN-

THEY A LIL YOUNGER 18^

MEEK MILL AINT IN DIS SHIT
NICKI SHIT RL

ENJOY

--------------

I'm in my room Layin across my room scrollin through insta. I scroll into my crush and I start lurkin in his shit.

Bey: Girl he ain't all dat.

Rose: She got a point.

Bey: Besides, he quiet asf.

Rose: Tru and yo ass loud asf.

All of that convo flooded in my head and I looked back to my phone and noticed I liked his picture. I freak out a lil and started blushing. Maybe this my chance. I get up, stretch, and make my way to the mirror. Do I want make-up on today? I look all in the mirror to see if I need any. Nah I'm good. I am right? Ughhh!!! I plop face down into the bed, upset that I can't even make a simple decision right now. I scream into the pillow until my phone vibrates. Without looking, I pick it up and look to see what it was. Jermaine!!!! Fuck!!! He actually responded! Calm down Nika, its jus a notha nigga in ya life.

Ya_Boy_J: ✊✊✊ Thanks Nika. DM?

I sit there thinkin of something slick to say, but I was back to reality when my phone buzzed again.

Ya_Boy_J just followed you.

My jaw dropped lower than Slick Rick's dick. Oh my fucking god. He's serious. Breathe in breathe out. I closed my eyes as I hit that follow button and I threw my phone in the bed. I need to get my mind off this shit. I walk to Chris' room and see him just chillin. I plop in the bed on my face and sigh. I ain't got time fa dis.

Chris: Someone having a good day I see.

Nika: ®fake laughs® Very funny.

Chris: ®laughs® What's wrong now?

Nika: Now you wanna know?

I sit up straight and lean my head on his shoulder.

Chris: I'm willing to listen.

I sigh and roll my eyes before talking to him.

Nika: It all started on insta-

Chris: ®turns back towards TV® I already see where this is going.

I hit him with a pillow and made my way downstairs. I instantly got scared and hopped back a lil. I held my chest just to notice it was Wayne.

Wayne: ®looks up and laughs® Scared I see huh?
Nika: Everyone wants to fuck wit me today huh?

Wayne: That's what family for.

Wayne phone vibrated and he looked back at me.

Wayne: I'm not going to listen to your insta story.