Wes Imagine 6

He had it all: looks, class, athletic ability, a sense of humour, beautiful eyes... You could go on forever. Wes was the one person you really admired at the school. He was different than everyone else. You would've expected the quarterback of the football team to be a douche, but the times you spent with him had been some of your best days. Wes was so sweet and caring. His smile could light up a room and he wouldn't even know it. Aside from your undying love for Wes, tonight was the big football game, and you never missed a game. All you wanted was for Wes to notice you, possibly by flashing you a smile or simply saying "hi". Alas, life wasn't that simple. The playoff games were tonight, so you knew it would be really hype. Your best friend Mari and you would be going together to cheer the team on.

You were lying down on your bed, doing some math homework when you heard a buzz come from your phone. You grabbed the phone and unlocked it, just to see Wes had texted you. Heart beats pumping through your chest, you opened the text from him.

"Hey, are you coming to the game tonight?"

You were slightly suprised that he had texted you. The team probably just told him to ask all his contacts, you thought. It was a pretty important game. Still, you decided to message him back.

Yeah, I always do.

Not even five seconds later, he texted back.

Good, you're my good luck charm ;)

You looked at your phone in disbelief. He's literally only talked to you a few times at the football games. This must be a prank... but what if it's not? You realized you were taking a long time and began writing your response as you got another text from Wes.

Got to go to practice, see you at the game!

When you got that text, you immediately called Mari and told her what happened. She fangirled, of course; that's just how Mari is. It was around five o'clock at this time, so you invited her over to get ready for the game together.

Later on, you got in Mari's car and drove to the game. You were slightly early, but that just meant better seats. The team wasn't out yet, and it was no secret that you were super excited to see Wes.

Soon enough, the game began. Wes automatically began dominating the field. You and Mari were cheering so loudly, and knowing that you were Wes' 'good luck charm' only made your school spirit come out even more. The game was close, but Wes scored the winning touchdown. This was great, but you knew in the back of your mind that the girls would be all over Wes. He would probably just forget about you.

"Hey (Y/N)," you popped your head out and were shocked to find Wesley Johnson standing in front of you. "Hey, you did great out there." You tried to speak confidently, but the blush appearing on your face wasn't helping. "Thanks," he smiled, "(Y/N), uh, I was wondering if you'd like to come to a party the team is throwing; it's in celebration to the win I guess. A lot of people are gonna be there, and you can bring Mari if you want." You couldn't contain your wide smile as you nodded your head and answered, "I'd love to." His face lit up and he exclaimed, "Great! I'll text you the information."

You arrived at the house party, and saying it was insane is an understatement. People were already drunk beyond belief. The only thing you could think was 'This is totally not my scene." You just wanted to find Wes, but he was probably drunk too or hooking up with some girl. Those thoughts blocked your mind as you cautiously stepped into the house, trying to navigate your way around the living room. You turned around for a split second, just to see Mari walking away with a boy named Matt she's had a crush on since forever. Good for her.

"Hey (Y/N), glad you made it!" a suprisingly sober Wes greeted you, nonchalantly slinging his arm around your shoulders. "You're not drunk?" You asked, slightly regretting your decision to ask. He giggled, "Nah, not really my type of thing."

"Is there anywhere a little more relaxed around here?" You asked. "Yeah, upstairs." Wes smirked. You smiled at him as he navigated you through the party to the upstairs area and brought you to a room. "What do you wanna do up here?" He spoke, almost innocently. Without thought, you said "This". And with those words, you passionately kissed him and he wasted no time in kissing you back.

You two fell back on the bed, making out by now...

(A/N)
The rest of this story is a smut, so it'll be posted soon in my book Smosh Imagines: SMUTS.