Child Puppets? (Part One)

(AND THIS PICTURE THOUGH!!!)

Clarissa's p.o.v

We had just back from Houndsworth two weeks ago..and brought back a dog.

"Pluto!! Where are you boy?" I yelled out in the back of the manor. A huge white haired demon dog came up to me.

"Bark!" He replied. He gave me a small lick on the cheek.

"Pluto..I thought I told you to get some of your energy out...not lick my Mistress" a voice says behind me.

"Beau I'm fine" I replied. He chuckled.

"Oh shouldn't you be playing with something other than a dog?" Beau said.

"So all demon butlers like cats" I say thinking of Sebastian.

"Hey! I like dogs.....cats are just soft" he tried defending himself.

"Haha..dogs aren't in my particular taste but Pluto is loyal" another voice joins the conversation.

"Sebastian don't you have to be tending to your human?" Beau says.

"I was coming out here to get Miss Clarissa for dinner, Beau" Sebastian said kindly. Beau glared at Sebastian while he just smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you demons keep things from me?!" I say with a sigh. I start walking inside when I heard a loud thud. I turned around and saw Beau and Sebastian fighting. They were throwing punches at each other.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!!!!" I shouted. The both stopped and turned there heads towards me. I heard a fangirly noise and then heels clicking away.

"Umm.. Mistress..it's not what it looks like" Beau says with his teeth gritted.

"Beau I swear to the board of Grim Reapers I will tell your last name to Sebastian!" I threatened. He moved fast and he was in front of me.

"Mistress you wouldn't..you would be putting your life in danger. It would not be great for you in the end" Beau says. Sebastian stood up and brushed him self off.

"I'm so sorry but dinner will be late today..it seems like something happened..I could use another demons help..if you choose to come" The blacked haired demon says. I nod and Beau looks at me before agreeing.

"We're coming" and then I was picked up at flew threw the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached some toy shop and we went inside. Well I did first. I told the others to wait outside until I told them to come in. I was met with a man smiling and spinning a music box.

"Build it up with sliver and gold~" said the man.

"Such beautiful eyes..Such a pretty figure..such a good doll" said the man. I took a step back.

"I'm not a doll!" I say. Man is he a creep or something. He started singing again and strange lights filled the room. I heard banging on the door but it started fading away. I kinda liked what he was singing now...then I blacked out.

~Lè Time Skip~

I woke up sitting in a chair. It was hard to move and I could really move my eyes.

"Oh the queen doll is awake~ I wonder how the little Phantomhive is doing against is little to be wife~" said a soft voice. To normal people it would sound creepy but in this state I found it relaxing.

"Come on Little Queen~ We have some work to do" He says and starts walking. It's as my legs move on their own. It feels like I'm moving through the air. Before long I could hear a fight, and it didn't sound that bad.

"Elizabeth!!!! It's me Ciel!!" I heard a voice shout. I wanted to shout at Ciel to tell him I'm fine but I couldn't speak. I saw Sebastian and Beau shielding my little brother. My thoughts just consumed me but I couldn't even yelled out. I saw Sebastian lock eyes on me.

"Clarissa!!!" He yelled. I wanted to shout to him that I'm okay. I felt tugs on my arms and legs. Strings...

"Clarissa please talk to me..." Sebastian said looking at me with kind eyes. I couldn't move my mouth or my face at all. I'm pretty sure I had a blank expression.

"Go on Little Queen~ Take them out one by one~ One by One~ Take them out one by one my little Queen~" said the man how controlled my strings. My body moved fast and soon I was fighting with Elizabeth against the people I loved...

SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT!!!! I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!! (I may have some smut planned.....) BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!