Meow

Wyatts P.O.V
Wow why does he have to be so damn cute..Then all of a sudden my wolf screams "Mate"... And then i was pulled from my thoughts when he says "Meow" "Meow... Why did you say that?" "Because you looked like you zoned out so i thought you would get back into the real world when you heard that, and it worked." Why the F*ck does he have to be so damn cute. And once again i was pulled from my thought but this time it was because his lips where on mine...

Nat's P.O.V

I dont know what went through my mind,but he seemed so out of it so i thought what do i have to lose. I grabbed his shirt and kissed him gently.... Then all of a sudden he kissed me back he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which i gladly gave him. Then he asked me "Do you wanna skip school and come to my house for a while." "Ummm sure, but ive never skipped school before, what if we get in trouble?" "Its ok everything will be alright" Then all of a sudden out of no where a wolf comes out of the woods.... Oh did i mention we are in the woods it was a shorter way to get to school. But back to the point this giant wolf is standing in front of us and all i can say is " W-wyatt w-whats t-that?" then all of a sudden the wolf turn into a boy and he is standing there in front of us naked. So Wyatt goes over and hugs him and gives him his jacket then whispers something in his ear. Then for some odd reason i started to meow oh shit im letting my cat out.... Oh and also im a Neko but no one knows yet.

Wyatt's P.O.V

Oh crap why is my beta here.... I look over at Nat and see he is very shocked at the naked boy in front of him. So i walk over to Lilac and hand him my jacket then hug him. When all if a sudden i heard a cat... Where the hell did that noise come from. I walk over to Nat and say "Did you just meow?" "Um yeah i did im sorry i didnt mean to." oh its fine i was just wondering what that noise was.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... I will update soon