Part 2: Living With The Boss

"Ah, we're here." Romano says.

The car drives down this long driveway in the middle of nowhere, and end up at a large mansion where a butler was waiting by large two front doors. when the car stops he gets out and walk up the steps while the butler greets him. Anya steps out of the car, looking up at the big mansion before her. 

"Wow...it's so pretty..." she says in awe.

  "Grazie~ I try and keep it up. times are tough nowadays. well...to be a mafia that is." Romano says, looking back at Anya with a smirk on his face. Romano walks into the large estate and motions Anya to follow him as he continues walking around showing her bits and pieces of the house before he go upstairs and open a door. 

 "This is your room, you'll probably stay in here for most of your "visit". It's big, practically an apartment, and if the food in the mini fridge does run out, you tell some of my servants to refill it. Also I'll send you meals if you don't want to sit with me in the dinning room." Romano says as Anya walks around the room, looking at every corner and closet. Anya sat onto the bed, feeling the covers with her fingertips 

"Silk sheets?" she asks Romano, looking up at him.

 "Si...The best sheets ever made. Everything here is modern and the best. I like to spend my money, my little brother disagrees with me often but he doesn't control me. " He responded, leaning on the doorway.

"Little brother...?" Anya cocks her head to the head slightly. 

"Si. He works for me every now and then. He's unimportant." Romano waves his hand to the side and walks over to a button by the bed. "This button is for when you wake up and want your breakfast."

Anya nodded. 

"Got it, anything else I need to know?" She asks Romano.

 "...Eh. Nothing much, really. See you at dinner. It's always 6 o'clock sharp." Romano says, leaving Anya's room.

"Okay..." 

Anya watched as Romano leaves the room and searched the room for a phone of some form of communication. There was no communication what so ever, no phone, no nothing. Just a tv with cable, and some pens and paper. But also no envelopes. 

Romano sits down on his chair in the dinning room right at 6 o' clock and sighs. 

Anya sighs and walk down the stairs. 

I guess I'm trapped here... She thought as she sat across the table from Romano, trying not to stare at him, and looked away.

Romano looked at the food on his table and starts putting some on his plate before he stops and sighed a bit.

"Do not eat the mashed potatoes, they're poisoned. Take the potatoes away and make a new batch." Romano said.

He gives his plate to a servant who takes it away, then gets a new plate and puts some food on it before digging in and eating .

Anya takes some food and eat as well, glancing over at Romano from time to time. 

"So.. what's your name again?" Romano asked Anya, causing her to jump about the sudden question. 

"It was Anya..." She said.

"Anya...sorry, I have a bad memory when I don't drink. Anyway, how do you like your bedroom?" Romano says, taking a spoonful of mashed potatoes.

  "It's okay...I like the room, it's...nice..." Anya continues to eat.  

"Good. Tomorrow I won't be so busy so you are welcomed to keep me company as I discuss your ransom." Romano says, smirking at Anya.

 "...okay... I finish my meal and stand up ...I'm gonna go to bed, a little tired from today's events. Good night, Romano." 

Anya smile sweetly and walk back upstairs to her room.

"Night..." Romano looked over the menu for the next day's meals. After staying up late doing paper work, Romano walked by Anya's room before he goes into his own and goes to bed. Anya rolled over on her side and sighed. She mumbled "When am I getting out of here?" to herself before falling asleep.