chapter 2

I woke up in a room it was fairly decorated . I quietly slipped out of the bed I was in I opened the door and walked out and into a big hall way I just wandered around until I heard voices "do you think she's awake?"
"How the hell am I supposed to know?!" I quickly his behind the corner . when the people reached the corner I quickly knocked them out . I took in their features one had a cut in smile and black charcole hair whith white skin and the other looked like link but blood was streaming down his face . I went on my way and fled the Sean . I then reach a living room and there were people I quietly sneacked up on them but I stepped on a toy and it was LOUD! Everyone turned around and looked at me I stepped back and got into a fighting stand but they did nothing . A faceless thing teliported in front of me "it's ok we won't hurt you" "who are you" I said keeping a strait face "I am slenderman but call me slendy or slender" "I'm (y/n)" "well how would you feel about joining the creepypastas?" " hmm what I'm it for me?" "you kill for me and I give you a good and a rough to live under" "hmm .... " "ok .... I like the sound of that" "well dinner is in an hour "

Hey guys! I was almost not gonna do a chapter to day but I did it and we'll see what happens at dinner time will there be hate or romance? ok we'll that all for me today peace out pups!