A happy family!

Kazemaru Ryuuji sighed as his husband, Kazemaru Ichirouta, continued to run around like a headless chicken. His husband was usually quite calm, but their anniversary had sent him spiraling into endless panic. Their eleven-year-old child, Kazemaru Kariya Masaki, watch from afar, a look of amusement plastered on his tan face.

Ryuuji groaned before calling to his husband. "Calm down, Ichirouta. I'm sure that Fuusuke and Haruya can watch Kariya while we go out."

"That's not the problem, Ryu. We just have nothing planned for tonight," he sighed. "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

Ryuuji shook his head. "It's fine, Ichi." He then turned to his son, "Kariya, why don't you stay over at Hikaru's tonight?"

"Really?!" Kariya asked incredulously. "Can I?!"

Ryuuji smiled, "of course you can.Tell you what, you go pack your things for tonight, and I'll call Hikaru's parents and tell them you're coming over."

"Okay!" Kariya bounded out of the room in a very un-Kariya-like way.

"Why did you do that?" Ichirouta asked his husband.

Ryuuji gave him a sly smile. "Even if you didn't plan for us to go somewhere tonight, I think that we can still have a pretty good time here. Don't you think, Ichi?"

Ichirouta nodded eagerly, catching on to what his husband was implying. "We'll just have to make do." He giggled and pecked the greenette on the lips.

Ryuuji then followed through with his plan. He called Hikaru's parents, had gotten them to agree to the sleepover, and he had just sent Kariya on his way to his crush/best friend's house. He sighed in relief as his child disappeared from sight.

He shivered as Ichirouta wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his neck gently. "Where were we, Ryu?"

Ryuuji shuddered at his husband's tone. He leaned forward and kissed the other male deeply. Ichirouta returned the contact greedily.

The Kazemaru household was soon filled with loud moans that were heard throughout the night.

~A happy family!~

Three months later, Ryuuji spent at least an hour explaining to Hiroto why he was pregnant again, and Ichirouta and Ryuuji spent at least half the morning trying to explain to Kariya why he would be getting a sibling. They also spent a good twenty minutes denying what had happened while Kariya was at his sleepover with Hikaru.

Ryuuji sighed, a hand resting lazily on his slightly swollen stomach.

"What is it, Ryuuji-chan?" Ichirouta asked his husband.

"Ichirouta..."

"Yes, Ryuuji-chan?"

"Sometimes I really hate you..."

"This isn't the first time you've said that."

Ryuuji laughed, "I know, but do you know something else?"

Ichirouta was intrigued. "What else, Ryu-chan?"

"I love you."

"I know," Ichirouta smiled as he pulled his pregnant lover into a gentle embrace. "Do you know something, Ryuuji?"

"What is it, Ichi?"

"I love you, too." He pulled Ryuuji into a passionate kiss. From outside their room, Kariya watched in awe and disgust. 'So this is what parents do during their free time...'

Even if the Kazemarus weren't the most typical family, they were defiantly a happy family.

~Fin.~

Mega: Tell me what you think of this story. Over all, I had a good time writing it. Do you think that their should be a sequel, or do you think that I should focus on my other stories? Leave a comment to let me know what you think. A vote is always a nice touch, too. Bye bye, minna! See you next time!