Chapter 19

Hi! you see i told ya ill upload more...well here it is sorry its so short though :S  - BlackRose23

I woke up lazily, not wanting to get up off my cozy warm bed, when i felt an arm tighten around me wtf???? what the fudge monkey? who is this? then suddenly it hit me...oh yea .ha.ha.haha.ha

I turned around to come face to face with a cute sleepy face. Mason. Hmm i forgot that we feel alsleep together .. again. we've been sleeping together since the day after the proposal...dont get me wrong we didnt do anything..you know....dirty..yet 'wink wink' haha but nope im still a virgin gahhh!! its all his fault he doesnt want me until after the wedding supposedly keeping me 'pure' . That sucks. omg look at me thinking about getting down and dirty arghhh its all his fault i was never this hormonal with other dudes!!!! 

....stupid sleeping gorgeous arrogant vamp.....

i tried pulling myself from him and manage to get his legs off me but that arm, that dang arm was stubborn. twisting and struggling Nothing! worked!! i sighed giving up. I looked up at his to see him blink at me. "..................hi..........." thats all my genius brain could come up with ..hi grrr this boy.

He chuckled hoarsely "hi?" i giggled. "good morning my love" he said leaning down to kiss me. uhhh nu uh!! i cant kiss him with morning breathe ew. i turned my head lightly and he kissed my cheek instead. He looked at me and frowned like a little kid that didnt get his present on xmas.i shook my head and covered my mouth "...no no morning breathe" he looked at me suspiciously and narrowed his eyes and blew minty air right in my face sending chills down my back. wth? he smells so good! my face drew blank with my eyes wide and he laughed. grrrrr. I grumbled a low good morning and got up heading straight towards the bathroom. In vampire speed he blocked my entrance and i pouted. aw man. this again really?

*************************************************************************************************************

Mason's P.O.V

she pouted at me with that adorable face of hers and i just sighed happily in my head this girl really doesnt know how much i love her. And she's all mine! im one lucky son of a ...

"MASON!" she said angrily. God shes hot even when she mad. "yes.." i said in a bored tone knowing that she would get even more upset. correct i was seeing her turn a little more pink from annoyance.she breathed in and out slowy and said "Mason, today is Ellie and Jason's wedding day i am Ellie's maid of honor i have to be there early so can you please let me pass?"

"no" i said. i swear i could see smoke coming out her ears wow she does lose her temper quickly or is that just when shes around me hehehe. "why not??!!" she said through clenched teeth.

"kiss me" i said in the same bored tone. "DID YOU NOT HEAR I WORD I SAID!" she yelled. i laughed. "MASON!" she shouted.

"i am not letting you through until i get my good morning kiss." 

she sighed, pouted, rubbed her temples and walked towards me in that seductive sway of hers...bloody hell this girl is going to make me do her in the worst way and shes not even trying!! gahhhhh! calm yourself ! i mentally scowled at myself. Thats when i finally noticed what she was wearing..just a silky night dress......i couldnt stop my eyes from traveling down her body especially those toned long legs and those voluptuous curves in all the right places.i licked my lips. ....

She lifted my chin up with one small soft finger making me look into those dark rich brown eyes that seem to last for eternity. "one kiss.." she whispered though it sounded as if she was reminding herself instead. i couldnt hold myself any longer and encircled my arms around her waist and kissed her. so .. soft...warm....... so lustful.. her hands found the back to my neck and she tugged slightly on my hair.....ohhhh..the things im going to do to this woman...it has to be a sin.

she pulled back. awwwww. i couldnt stop my frown. she smiled and quickly went pass me, before closing the door entirely she said "see you later, mi amor" saying my love at the end in spanish very fluently i would occasionally hear the slight accent in her english words that i found absolutely sexy. and i didnt have to turn around to know she was smirking...mmm..this girl is going to make me rape her..

i smiled and went quickly into my own room to change. When i got in thats when i saw him...Lukah. My anger boiled to its highest point just by looking at him.

"what the HELL are YOU doing here!?!"