-2-

Newt

"Sonya! I'm home!" I yelled through out the flat. I heard steps coming from the kitchen and into the living room where I was currently sitting at.

"How was my baby brother's mission?"

"Okay first of all you're only older than me by five minutes and second of all it went great." I stood up "Now if you excuse me I'm going to pack"

"For what?" She asked wiping some of the chocolate fudge one her finger against my cheek.

"Sonya! Eww" I shrieked wiping it back on her.

What a waste of fudge

"Okay enough!" I exclaimed.

"Okay"

(TFIOS AF 😂)

"Now let me go pack. Oh and to answer your question I'm leaving for Spain" I said walking into the hall and into my room.

Sonya wasn't surprised. The agency always had me go to different countries all the time. This was no difference.

I put my phone on my bed side table and put my badge in my drawer.

I won't be needing that.

I opened my closet and picked one or two outfits. My phone suddenly rang. I looked over at it and Brenda's face was shown in the lock screen. I grabbed it and swiped it.

I put the phone up to my ear holding it with my shoulder whilst I kept looking for clothes.

"Talk to me Brends"

"Newt. Janson just called. There's a change of plans. Apparently Thomas doesn't grow or make his own drugs he gets them from someone. Now Ava and Janson want you to go undercover for a while and find out where he's getting his drugs from." She took in a deep breath. "God that was hard to say"

"Wait! How long is a while?!"

"I don't know. It could take months even years to find out where he's getting his stuff from."

I groaned and fell on my bed.

"Fine" I hung up and sat up.

How am I going to tell Sonya!

I got up and walked out of my room into the kitchen. It was empty.

"Sonya?"

"Surprise!" She yelled from behind me holding a cake that said 'Happy Successful Mission #250' in fudge.

"So-"

"Nope don't say anything you're welcome" She smiled and grabbed a knife.

"Sonya-"

"Newt seriously you're welcome"

"SONYA!" I finally exclaimed getting her attention

"What"

"The mission actually turned for me to go undercover so I don't know how long I may be gone" I looked down.

"Oh I know Brenda called me thirty minutes before you came home."

"So you're not mad?"

She laughed.

"Why would I be mad? Newt it's your job. Your job makes you take risks and so does mine. I-I was uh actually kind of glad you're going undercover because I also wouldn't be home." She nervously chuckled.

"Oh uh where are you going?"

"I'm actually heading to Germany. Since I'm a vet and all I need to help the endangered gray wolves"

"Oh well this just became awkward"

"Let's dissolve the awkwardness by eating cake"

"Great idea"

-

"Bye Newt" Sonya hugged me.

We were at the airport and I got the honor to ride on a private jet.

"Bye Sonya" I hugged her tighter. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to another agent who notified me that it was time to go.

We let go and I made my way to the jet.
-
(I'm going to make this as long as I can because I love you guys)

I arrived at Barcelona, Spain. Where apparently it was rumored that Thomas was located. I got into a black car where apparently Brenda was in.

"Brenda what are you doing here?"

"Calm down Newt I'm only here to show you where you're staying at for the time being"

In about 30 minutes we were in front of a creme colored house that was absolutely amazing.

"Is this for me?" I asked surprised

"No it's for the dog. Of course it's for you"

The car stopped and I got out with all of my suitcases I brought with Brenda's help.
-
We spent 5 hours talking and exploring house. Finally Brenda left me alone in the house.

She told me what to do. Which was Thomas would be at a club tonight. So I went into my room and got myself ready.

-

So are you guys enjoying the story so far?

Also Newt and Sonya are twins if you couldn't tell

Leave Feedback

-Sky ☁️