The Traders

"NO!" Says the gaurds. "I can't shoot these innocent kids!" The gaurds say throwing their guns down. "Well, well, well...we have TRADERS!!! GAURDS that aren't traders COME HERE!!!" Says the lady yelling. Four gaurds walk in and take the gaurds away. "Please let my friends go!" I say screaming at the lady. "Fine..." The lady frees Hailey and Hannah and they both run up to me and Jay and hug us. "Thanks so much for saving us!" Says Hailey still hugging me. "So all four of you need to get some rest and in the morning get dressed in these..." The lady says to us as she hands us a brown box. "Also we will be re-decorating your room so what color whould you like it to be?" The lady asks. All four I us agree on magenta. "Great see you in the morning!" The lady says as she exits the room. We all open our boxes. As I open mine it has pjs and a uniform in it. The pjs are a pink coral shirt and zentangled black and white shorts. The uniform is a brown tank top, a brown leather satchel, light brown pants, and brown leather boots. A tag it attached to the boots. It reads "This outfit is for the test." I still wonder about the test...Then another outfit is a violet tank top, black workout pants, and black and white tennis shose. Hailey, Hannah, and Jay hade the same outfits as me but Hailey's pj shirt was blue and Jays was white and Hannah's was red. We all got dressed and in our pjs and went to bed.