Chapter 1 - Murder on TV

- Amy -

_11:30 am, Sunday, 27th September, 2016 _

It was a cooling September morning. The birds were singing harmoniously, the sun was shining brightly, the grass was greening the unicorns were dancing-

You know what? Who am I kidding? The day wasn't bright, birds certainly don't sing (( or do they..? )) , grass don't ' green ' because they are ALREADY green and the last time I checked unicorns don't dance - or at least in front of you. The happy-go-lucky narration isn't going to get us anywhere. Let's cut to the chase shall we?

It was a teeth chattering September morning. There were no birds, the grass was green and yellow ( because I had forgot to take in the foldable plastic table which has been there for at least 7 months from a picnic a LOOONG time ago and it blocked the sunlight from making the grass grow... Don't ask me ask Physics ) and the sun was blocked by a few stray clouds.

There, that's better isn't it?

Anyway, let's continue.

" Amy! AMY! Wake up! " a husky voice yelled. I groaned and rolled face first into my pillow.

" Amy! WAKE UP!! " the voice yelled again. Still no response.

" AMY THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!! " the voice shouted.

" Use a fire extinguisher... Like the last time you set the house on fire while making pancakes..." I mumbled sleepily.

" That was an accident alright!? I didn't know that you could burn pancake mix! I mean, why would eggs, flour and vanilla essence be flammable?! "

" Fantastic. Now leave me alone and let me sleep before I kill you in your sleep." I hissed.

" I made a chocolate and Nutella sandwich... With a mug of hot chocolate-" He (( A/N : Soooo... Do you think it's Jeff or Jack? ^.^ )) didn't manage to complete his sentence.

" WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LET'S GO NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!" I squealed and literally dragged him down the stairs, jumping over the last 2 steps and making him bump His head. Twice.

(( A/N: ANDDDDD.......... ))

" JACK HURRY UP THE SANDWICHES AIN'T GONNA EAT THEMSELVES!!" I hollered.

I dashed into the kitchen and was greeted by the sweet, sweet smell of CHOCOLATE! I gobbled up my breakfast.. Lunch... BRUNCH while Jack rubbed his head and complained about me being too rough. I ignored him and continued to chew my heavenly sandwich. After I was done ( which was in a matter of like, 30 seconds ) I threw the plate and mug into the dishwasher before curling up on the couch and purring like a cat. Yes, it's a bad habit.

" D'awww, Amy you're so cute..!" Jack cooed and sat on the couch. I smile and snuggled into his hoodie. After a few minutes of snuggling, Jack took the remote and turned the TV on. We watched SpongeBob Squarepants for about 15 minutes before the breaking news - very rudely may I add - interrupted the show.

" We are sorry to interrupt this program for the breaking news." The news reporter announced. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

" You better be sorry, or I WILL break the news." I muttered. Jack laughed and kisses my forehead before we resumed to listening.

" Today, another 5 people were found murdered in their homes, each with a cut smile on their face. One of the victims was burnt badly and another had her eyelids burnt off. We suggest you lock your doors tightly and close your windows, as the mystery killer is still on the loose. The police are currently on a wild search for the mystery murderer and people are advised to keep their guard up. Tune in later at 7:00 for more information. Thank you. "