One

I ran far away from home. My dad's uhm i don't even know what to say. I'm just too disappointed. I'm literally lost in this big city i'm living in.
"Splendid." I said.
I just sat down on the side of the road like a loner. Few cars went by but none helped. Amazing. I just looked down on my shoes. Tears rolled down my cheeks.
" Prostitute or something? " a guy said.
" Woah. Nice words for a girl. What are you? Beggar or something? " Me trying to sound sarcastic. He chuckled.
" Jack's the name. What's yours? "
" Sorry, my mom thought me not to talk to strangers. " i said backing away. He pulled my hand. I looked into his blue eyes. It's like i was staring into the galaxy or something. I was just hating him and now i fell in love.
" I can help you, you know," he said.
" Follow me," he let go of my hand and walked. I followed him from behind. He brought me to his car and i went in.
"Uhm where are you bringing me?" I asked. He kept quiet. Nice. I just looked out the window. Thoughts of my mom came running in my mind. I closed my eyes. I miss her. She died due to an accident.
" I'm bringing you over to my house unless you wanna sit down there the whole night." He said. I just continued looking out the window
                  _________________

We arrived. His house is huge. When i say huge, i mean huge. I went in. I looked around. No one. It was so quiet. I think he's the only one that lives here. I followed him wherever he went in that house. Such a big house for just one person.
" Your room's upstairs. The first room on the left. " he said and i quickly went to my room.
As soon as i went in i laid down. Such a tiring day for my body. Now i'm in need of food. Well, i'm a girl. Which girl wouldn't want alot of food? I opened the wadrobe. Alot of slutty clothes and dresses.
"Whose are these?" I whispered.
"Non of your business." Jack said. I quickly closed the wadrobe and sat on the edge of the bed. I then went out to walk around the house. There is this one room though which is really creepy and weird. It was the only locked room. I tried opening it but Jack stopped me. Pft. What a douche. I went into my room and sleep.
                  ________________
(Next day)
I woke up in a room. There's blood everywhere on the floor. I shouted. Jack went in.
"Shhhhh.... don't scream or you'll get more pain." He said.
I bit my lips. He took a knife and put it on my laps. I was chained up. There were alot of knives, axes, drugs, needles, and chains in this room. I closed my eyes.
"I'd rather sit on the roads alone than follow you bastard!" I shouted. He threw the knife he was holding and it almost hit me but hit the wall instead. I kept quiet. I am never saying another word unless he tells me to.
"Welcome to my playroom babygirl." He said. He took a small knife and cut my skin. I gritted my teeth trying to hold the tears and the pain i am feeling. He laughed and he looked at me in the eyes like he was staring in my soul or something.
"Good luck living with me babygirl." He said and leave me in the room locked. What the fuck? Who is he to call me a babygirl? I'm not his babygirl. What the hell Jack. I just sat on the chair calming myself down. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.
                  ________________        

So this is my first book so sorry if i screwed up! :(( anyways hope you guys liked it :) will update soon though!