Two

"Wake up babygirl" Jack said rubbing my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes. I was still in this dumb room.

"Jeez. Still hating me?" Jack said. I rolled my eyes. He used force and turned my head so i could look at him in the face. He took a knife and cut a bit of my cheek flesh (does this even make sense? Lmao). I bit my tongue. He gave me a peck on my cheeks and pushed my body.

"Wanna play a game?" He asked.
"What game?"
"I call it 7 days. Why? Because you have to suffer for seven days. I get the chance to beat you, cut you, drug you and many more for seven days. After seven days, if you survive you get to live and if you don't you'll have to stay here forever. Deal?"

I gave it a few thoughts. Seven days? What is he thinking?! But it's going to be worth it though. I get to get out of this hell after suffering. Is he dumb? I might report this to the police and i could warn the whole city to beware of him. How could he not think of that?

"Sure. I will play this dumb game of yours." I replied. He gave me a smirk.

"Starting tomorrow. Good luck babygirl. Hope you don't die." He said and slammed the door shut.

__________________
(Tomorrow)

The door slammed open. It startled me for a few seconds. Jack came in with a few knives.

"Day one babygirl. Topic; knives. Here's how it goes aite'. I cut any part of your body with 50 different types of knives. You don't get to shout or scream for help. If you do, you lose. You can cry though. " He said. I nodded my head.

He took out a bag filled with different sizes of knives. Name the size, he has it. From the smallest one to the biggest knife you have ever seen.

He slowly put the knives on a tray. He looked at me. He took a bandana and covered my mouth. I closed my eyes praying to god i won't die today. I could feel the knife slice my skin. I felt the blood dripping down my legs. It felt as if i was on my period. Disgusting. He took another few more different knifes and cut my skin deeper but on different parts of my body. I wanted to scream. The sharp pains was really painful. I began crying.

"Not giving up? Strong. I like it." He said. I bit the bandana as he took a bigger knife and cut my wrist. Shit. Any body part but my wrist. (( sounds weird. So boobs and vagina are fine wtf 😂 )) I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

__________________

I got injected with drugs and woke up. What kind of drugs? God knows. It was abit painful i have to be honest with ya. I can't lie about this. I looked at my body. It was covered with blood. The most part with blood were my thighs. Pervert much? I looked around the room. Jack wasn't in here. I sighed of relief. I wanted to bathe so badly. I don't want to be covered up with blood for seven days. That's just disgusting. I struggled to get out of the chain when Jack came in and i fell backwards. I was dead meat i swear to god.

__________________

End of part two yayyyyy but sorry it's too short for you guys omg HAHAH. Okok updating tomorrow aite. :) That's all bye - Shania ♡