UGLY Part 6

BOM'S POV

PAK!!!

That was the sound of my right hand in contact with his left cheek.

I was shocked at what happened, so my right hand instinctively landed on his cheek. And there was my hand mark on his cheek again.

"OUCH!" I heard him groan as he rubbed his injured cheek

"Omo! Mian! Sehun-ah! Mian! It left a mark again! Ottokae?" I panicked as I rubbed his cheek as I saw him laugh.

"That's what I get for kissing you... should've learned my lesson before then! Yehet!" I saw him give me a smile as he started the engine and drove off.

I worried over his reddening cheek by the minute... there is no denying that the mark on his face was mine... I really felt sorry, so I decided to stay quiet and avoid looking at him.

I felt his hand on my hand as he rubbed it and patted, then I looked at him as he said.

"It's okay... no harm done... I'm used to it... ever since I met you, I have become a human punching bag... you might not realize it, but you have this habit of hitting people whenever you are happy, frustrated, mad, angry, excited... well just about any emotion you feel... you tend to hit the person close to you... now I get it why Chen and Kyungsoo hyung distance themselves from you..." I laughed at it as I realized it too late.

I apologized for it and then I blurted out...

"Yah! It's not like I gave you permission to kiss me you know? It doesn't mean that even though I sympathize with you and care for you... I am just gonna allow you to kiss me... and take note on my lips... you brat!" I blurted while crossing my arms in front of me.

"You care for me?" I heard him in that teasing tone of his... now why do I feel like we are flirting with each other?

Park Bom! Get a hold of yourself... you are not a teenager anymore... you are a mother to a toddler... remember that... stop being childish!

After berating myself, I heard him announce that we have arrived already.

What I saw in front of me took my breath away... it was like a paradise amidst the busy streets of the city. It was a breath of fresh air. Lots of trees and flower bushes. The garden was spacious... I think it was as big as a football field... okay, I might be exaggerating but that's what I see in front of me.

As we went around a curb, there I saw, not far from the rotunda fountain, was two people standing... a man and a woman, arm in arm... waving at us. I saw the man, who looked like a doll call to someone inside as the woman looked behind and out came Mr. Oh.

I saw in Mr. Oh the excitement... I can't seem to picture the old man to be such an insensitive person... but what do I know right? I wasn't born into their family.

As Sehun parked the car... I heard him release a sigh... I patted his hand and gave him a smile.

I went down the car, not waiting for him to open the door for me as I opened the door of the passenger seat and softly woke up Minnie up.

I saw Mr. Oh walking towards us as Minnie was still scratching her eyes...

"Mommy... we're here?" I heard Minnie utter in her cute voice, then when she saw Mr. Oh she squealed in delight much to the shock of everyone around us.

"Haraboji! Haraboji! Sehun-appa's APPA! ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!" Minnie was trying to free herself from my hold as she ran towards the older man and gave him a big hug.