#4

I turned round to her dumb face and rolled my eyes , I stood up and went to the bathroom.
I got in there and just bursts out crying, I look in the mirror and wipe my eyes with tissues trying not to smudge the mascara even more.

I fixed my hair then Kylie can into the bathroom." Oh god u okay Savs ?" She knows about my feelings for Jack we tell each other any and everything. I look up at her and shake my head and cry again. It's all too much watching them for 2 years and having to put my feelings away , well I can't anymore . I need to tell him.

Jacks POV

I feel bad now for inviting Madison. I just wanted to invite her to make Savs jealous but now I realised maybe that's selfish it was her night and I ruined it .

Savannahs POV

I sat back down with Kylie and our food came . I'm going to tell Jack tomorrow .

When I got home I changed into my pyjamas and crawled into bed . I pulled out my laptop and checked Twitter and tweeted back to some fans . Then I went on snapchat and took a few snaps and went offline. I was too emotionally tired to do anything .

I woke up to Sammy playing his music at 12:00 . He's so annoying. I get up and decided to go round to Jack and jacks . So I put on my jeans and top with a cap as my hair was a mess . I'm not making an effort for him .
"I'm going out Sammy byeee" I shout before slamming the door so he doesn't ask questions . I jump in the car and drive to there house .

Jack g's POV

Johnson went out to get donuts and coffees so I got my comfys on and turned the tv on . Someone nocked on the door .
Savannah ?" Why is she here ?
"Hi is Johnson in ?"she smiled looking in the house.
"N-no " dammit I stutterd.
"Can I come in then I want to speak to u " I let her in and she sits down .
"do u want a drink ? " I offer
"No thanks" she smiles .
"Okay what do u want to say "I said i sounded rude but what did she want to say ?
"Are u not even going to apologise Jack ?" She shouts
"For what ?" I say
"Seriously Jack " she rolls her eyes .
"Oh my god u actually don't do u "
"No" I chuckle
"MADISON" she screams.
Oh that .
"U invited her on purpose u know what she did to me u know how I feel but u did it on purpose" she shouts again .
I sit down " are u angry at me Savs " I say .
" of course I'm angry Jack why else would I shout" "but I just can't stay angry at u Jack because I -I -I love you Jack . Okay happy now I admit it u got me jealous " she stands up and heads for the door.

Savs POV

"i-i-i love you Jack"god why do I stutter I was meant to sound strong. I head for the door but I get pushed against the wall .

" what did u say " he whispers .
"I said I love you " I whisper back
He leans in and kisses my lips I stand there but quickly kiss him back . His hands travel to my hips and my hands go to his messy hair .he picks me up and lies me on the couch I pull away out of breath and he smirks " I love you to sa-" he was interrupted my the noise of keys in the door. We jump up and sit down far away from each other he fixes his hair and I fasten my buttons . Then Johnson burst through the door with donuts .

A/N Johnson !!!!!!!!
Lol please tell me what I think and leave comments , sorry if some things are wrong I'm British so I don't know if I'm saying things wrong if I am please correct me ! ❤️