Chapter - 29 - Stop! You're starting to sound like a nun.

Please tell me. Please tell me what would you do, if the reality you had been living in for the past two years had been shattered by a man saying three words - They are alive.

Let me tell you... It was heartbreaking. The thought of seeing my parents again brought tears to my eyes and a big lump in my throat. It was overwelming and strange. But it was the reality for now.

One thing I knew for sure - I hated him. I hated everyone that made me think that my parents were dead. And most importantly – I hated myself for believing those lies.

I shifted in my chair uncontrolably trying to break free from the ropes. The ropes were sharp enaugh to make my wrists start to bleed. Blood dripped down my hands to the ground. The voices around me blurred all into one. I didn't notice any of the pain I was feeling earlier, except my wrists and my unclear vission. I didn't notise what was happening around me. I was focusing only on one specific thing – my parents being alive.

It was a relief to know they are well, but it wasn't hard to realize that there is many things more painfull than death. Suddenly the thought of them being alive didn't seem too good. The thought of what must've happened to them made me want to throw up. They must've been through so much.

Why me? Why us? I kept asking myself. I started hyperventilating and it wasn't long before a dark siluette came to me, yanked my head back and tore my mouth open. He poured some liquid into my mouth and I gagged on it. I leaned forward but he kept me straight in the chair still keeping my chin up. I swallowed the liquid. It tasted bitter and it made my mouth go even dryer than it already was.

After that my vision started to clear and the voices weren't muted anymore.

They gave me effing calming meds.

Now I saw the world around me much clearer and calmer but it didn't help my inner anxiety much. It only lowered it down. The anger was still there, but just masked by calmness.

My arms which were trying to break free felt heavy and I stopped moving them. It became more and more harder to hold my head straight as I started to see things clearer. I realized what was happeneing. The meds were really kicking in now.

No! Not now! I can't fall asleep now! Please...

My eyelids felt swollen and they were heavier than ever.

I had just woken up. Why was he putting me to sleep already? That son of a bit*h

Didn't he put some drugs in me before I wake up. If I was getting some kind of poisoning, it was all on him.

"What are you going to do with me?" I managed to get the words out of my mouth before my eyelids shut closed once and for all. The last words I heard from him was: "You'll see."

After that I tryed really hard to stay awake, but my body was against me and I fell into a dreamless, numb sleep.

***

"Hey, girl,what'ya doin'?"

"MOM! Don't speak like that ever again!" I said to her as she opened my bedroom door.

"Why not? Don't I know how to speak teenage? I have been your age too you know..." she replied laughing at me.

"First - Teenage isn't a language mom. It's a lifestyle." I laughed acting sassy. flippingmy hair and everything

"Well, what do I know right?"She leaned against the doorway still standing between me and my way out.

I looked at myself in the mirror and put some lipstick on. Putting the last thing in my bag I went towards her.