Greetings

"Marie-Lynnette you have one minute to be out here if you're coming with me!" Sadie shouted, grumbling.

"Hold your hippocampi, I'm coming." Her younger sister responded as she came jogging off of their boat. Instead of a big manor like most preserves would have, the caretaker and family lived on this giant hoist boat, as big as a cruise ship. Sadie and Marie-Lynnette had lived on this boat their entire lives. They had never known any other home.

"Move faster next time." Sadie snapped as Marie-Lynnette joined her in their jeep, and her sister just made a face in response.

"Whatever. You've kept me waiting with your constant swimming before. I'm just repaying the favor." Marie-Lynnette said, before crinkling her nose at her older sister's appearance.

"What?" Sadie demanded as she started the engine up and they began to drive down the trail.

"Is that seriously what you're going to wear to pick up our guests?" Sadie glanced down at herself for a moment before turning her eyes back to the road.

"What? I put my shorts on. I look fine." Marie-Lynnette scoffed in disbelief at her sister.

"I can't believe that we're related." She murmured, taking in her sister's appearance once more. While she had put effort into looking nice with her new sundress and everything, Sadie was just in her bikini with a pair of white denim shorts pulled over the bottoms. 

"Hey, this is one of the best ways to get a tan." Sadie winked at her sister who just rolled her eyes as Sadie laughed.

"Just hurry up and get us to the gate. The people will be waiting." It was a good thing that they were only a couple of minutes away because neither of them had anything else to really say.
"I got it." Marie-Lynnette said as they reached the gate and she hopped out of the jeep and moved swiftly to the gate and opened it to admit their guests. As they walked in, Sadie lifted herself up so that she was leaning against the top of the windshield and watched as they approached.

"Welcome to Tlyx Harbor. The only aquatic preserve in the world." She said with a grin. There were three people coming up to her, four if you included her sister which she did not. The guests consisted of two men and one woman. One of the men and the woman smiled back politely, but the third one smirked up at her.

"Thanks, real glad to be here." He said as he came and dropped his duffel in the back of the jeep, the other two following in suit.

"Name's Sadie. Sadie Cooper." She introduced herself as she sat back down in her seat.

"Seth Sorenson. My sister Kendra and her boyfriend Bracken." Seth the smirker stated as he joined her in the jeep closely followed by Marie-Lynnette, Kendra and Bracken.