Chapter Sixteen

We were greeted by screaming fans, and girls actually crying over the guys. It made me chuckle. Liam led us to the door, followed by Zayn, Niall, me, Louis, and finally Harry. Louis's hands were on my back the whole time, pushing me forward. We finally made it through the crowd and got to the front desk. There was a young man working there. His name tag said Michael, and he was wearing a navy blue suit with a black tie. He was looking down at a folder. We walked up to the desk, and he finally looked up. "How may I help you?" he asked.

"We have three rooms under Cowell." Harry said.

"Of course! Here are your room keys. You will be staying on the seventh floor in rooms 375, 377, and 379. If you need anything, feel free to call."

He handed Harry the keys, then went back to his work. Harry handed each of us our keys, then we all headed to our rooms. Once we got off of the elevator, we went our separate ways; Louis with Harry in 375, Niall and I in 377, and Zayn and Liam in 379. When I opened the door, our bags were already in there. "That was fast." I said.

I threw my purse on the couch and walked back into the bedroom. There was only one. "Niall, there's only one bedroom." I called from the room.

"That's fine. I'll sleep on the couch." I heard him call back.

"Are you sure? I mean, you could stay with me if you'd like."

"No, it's okay. Thank you for the offer."

I went back out and grabbed my suitcase. I quickly put all of my clothes away, then changed into a pair of baggy sweatpants and a pink sports bra. I hated sleeping in shirts. I went back to the living room where Niall was sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Can I join you?" I asked standing beside the couch.

"Of course." he said, sliding over so I could sit beside him.

I smiled and sat down. He was shirtless and in a pair of grey sweatpants. He was watching Finding Dory. I smiled at his choice of movies, then put my head on his chest. He smelled like cologne, and I loved every moment being with him. I ended up falling asleep before the movie even ended, but I didn't care. I knew I was sleeping well that night.